Lomachenko is a more complete fighter then Mayweather

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Ilikeboxing

Ilikeboxing Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 8, 2012
    130-135lb FMJ is a more complete fighter.

2. Caper

Caper How about a fair shake? banned Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Maybe we can compare the caliber of fighter Floyd was fighting in or around a 3 year span of 26-29 years of age does Floyd lose a decision to a Salido type fighter? I’m not sure he does....again it isn’t fair to make the assumption that he doesn’t lose different weight classes.

3. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    I agree
    I put rigo on the same level as Floyd

Tyson Fury Goat likes this.
  4. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    He didn't fight like pretty boy Floyd against those fighters

5. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    I don't know how you pulled it off, but you got 3 pages. Three pages of everyone shitting all over you, lmao.

Pimp C likes this.
  6. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    No you're not. Youre spot on!

7. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    My hands are really big

SHADAPBLAD likes this.
  8. yeyo monster

yeyo monster Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2012
    For real you are pound for pound the worst poster and troll on this forum! My dog have more boxing knowledge than you

BlizzyBlizz and Pimp C like this.
  9. rhin0z>

rhin0z> Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 13, 2014
    loma/rigo my p4p#1 fighters are the most skilled active fighters I am aware of. However they are about 80% skill wise of a prime money mayweather and they dont seem to have that gift of figuring a fighter out then completely neutralize everything they do best, that is money at his best, of course his skill is undeniable, but mentally he destroyed fighters before he destroyed them.

BlizzyBlizz and Pimp C like this.
  10. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Floyd would have ducked Loma.

Tyson Fury Goat likes this.
  11. Phelps-Brady

Phelps-Brady Slicker than Raspberry ripple banned Full Member

Aug 24, 2017
    I think it's best to compare when Loma is done at FW/SFW. Then we can compare Floyd in his lighter weight days to him fully & fairly. He's better offensively for sure.. He's more athletic IMO too. Don't forget he's learning his trade at the top level right off the bat, there is no early & intermediary easing in with him! I also don't think that Floyd even after 49 fights has fought a fighter as naturally talented as Rigo, even Pac! It also took Floyd like 17/18 fights to even begin to start fighting Walters, GRJ, Rigo, Salido, Martinez, Sosa type fighters.. Higher level opposition basically!

He certainly is more exciting, better showman & in terms of natural ability yes he's his equal if not more so. It's just getting those elements moulded & to blend & compliment each other. I think we have him (prime wise) for another 3 maybe 4 years ish.. So let's see after that how complete we view him & what he's achieved.

Is he as complete? Depends if he beats Rigo & Salido... Dismantles all styles. I had Salido I a draw borderline DQ job but hey ho... Best way to judge is to defeat your peers & test your skills against all styles at the top level. Let's wait & see... If he loses to Rigo then probably not. No.

Caper likes this.
  12. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    No, he most certainly wouldn't.
    He's no longer a top ten p4p.

However, I think the Foyd that faced Corales would edge present Loma over 12.

13. nervousxtian

nervousxtian Trolljegeren Full Member

Aug 6, 2005
    I think you truly discount Floyd's run at 130. I'd put it H2H with Loma's resume at that point. Genaro Hernadez, Carlos Hernandez, Diego Corrales, Jesus Chavez, Manfredy... all but Genaro had good to great careers AFTER losing to Floyd.. which I think is very important.

14. Mr Logic

Mr Logic Member banned Full Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Lomachenko is the most gifted boxer EVER who has laced on the gloves.
    Don't give me the salido bollocks when we all know floyd lost to castillo.
    When Loma hangs up his gloves he will be a certain top 10 ATG...floyd doesn't make the top 20

the factor and Reload That like this.
  15. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Floyd would beat Loma's ass if they were the same weight.