Lomachenko is a more complete fighter then Mayweather

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Nov 14, 2017.

1. slender4

slender4 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    413-2

2. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    He had a lot of amateur fights and was seen as the second coming when he turned pro he had more hype than PBF did when he turned pro that's for sure. With that many fights and with a better ring IQ than PBF as you stated he should have been able to figure out Salido in 2 rounds and gone to town on him but he didn't. Does things no body else does but can't throw a pull counter like PBF did through 5 weightclasses nor do a pull counter and throw 2 consecutive straight right hands as seen in 4:14 of this video.
    This content is protected

Stop it! Yes I do know he's s southpaw let's see him do that with his left hand.

3. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Lomachenko can blend his offense and defense seamlessly without resorting to stinking up a fight or using dirty tactics. Can Floyd fight clean? And I'm not even talking about his obvious doping. The answer is NO! That's why he couldn't and didn't walk Manny down despite Manny being much smaller and shot.

Phelps-Brady likes this.
  4. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    I've seen the N'dou fight and to be honest I wasn't very impressed. It was just another fight. Because N'dou is exactly the type of fighter that is tailor made for Floyd. Big, slow, unskilled, power puncher without much skill or volume. He got Mayweather on the ropes and just flailed away like a big dumb jackass. Castillo for example is a relatively skilled pressure fighter who pounded Mayweather on the ropes. The shoulder roll only works on guys who don't know how to pressure which is the majority of pro fighters since pressure is becoming a lost art.

Throwing 2 consecutive rights does not take much skill. It's more a display of athleticism. Roy Jones did it all the time, any fast guy can do it and not get hit. This thread is about skill, which Loma has more of than Mayweather.

5. Phelps-Brady

Phelps-Brady Slicker than Raspberry ripple banned Full Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Well excuse me very fooking much indeed!

6. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Hey, bro. Michael Phelps + Tom Brady?

7. Phelps-Brady

Aug 24, 2017
    Very good post.

8. Phelps-Brady

Aug 24, 2017
    Phwoarrrr

9. Phelps-Brady

Aug 24, 2017
    [url]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jYrEdVGnN7Y/UV5Aisq-2sI/AAAAAAAALT8/KjPvulPPp-U/s1600/1.jpg[/url]

He's a big lad :)

10. Phelps-Brady

Aug 24, 2017
    Fooking had my eye out!

[url]http://www.joegage.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Michael-Phelps-4.jpg[/url]

11. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Is that real?

:love:

12. JohnnyDrama99

JohnnyDrama99 Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Floyd can do the same. We’ve seen it earlier in his career and against lesser opposition later in his career. His fight with Gatti for instance. He just chooses a safer route that mitigates risk which makes his matches
    monotonous. Just because he doesn’t showcase his full array of skills and abilities doesn’t mean he lacks or can’t....it just means he’s more concerned with not making a mistake that could have ended his undefeated record

13. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    WTF? Get this gay stuff out of here. **** off with the gay ****. Seriously, we come here for boxing not to deal with gay things. FFS.

Pimp C and JohnnyDrama99 like this.
  14. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    LMFAO can he fight clean yes he can but he can also fight at all ranges something that you need to be able to do in order to be considered a complete fighter.:deal: Loma can't fight on the inside. Pac was one of PBF's easiest fights FFS Maidana gave PBF a harder fight than Pac log off.

15. Phelps-Brady

Aug 24, 2017
    Have I been a bad boy???