Lomachenko On Rejecting Pacquiao Fight— He's OLD, He's DONE (!)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tomato(e) Can, Dec 6, 2018.

1. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    It is a no-win fight for Loma. On the other hand, he could be baiting him....

2. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Who exactly has be blasted out recently.....a washed up Mathyesse.....Jeff Horn....lol

minemax likes this.
  3. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    this sounds better from loma. he says he wants mikey even if he loses to spence, that gives me hope. he also says he might be open to moving up if he gets bigger. hes gonna get bigger, hes turning 31 in 2 months.
    This content is protected

minemax likes this.
  4. BoyBato

BoyBato Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2018
    Cough rigondeux cough cough bull**** cough cough

5. FastSmith7

FastSmith7 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2017
    Pacman is too old and too slow. A prime Pacquiao vs Loma would be an amazing fight in which I'd favor Pacman slightly but at this point in time, Loma would toy with him and stop him late.

6. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018
    I don't think Loma can take any flush left hands from Pac. And you know that Pac will catch Loma at some point.

Also, are you saying that Pedraza > Pac?!

:lol:

7. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    but yet when the Pacquaio fight was first being mooted, everyone said exactly what Loma has there.

8. Gil Gonzalez

Gil Gonzalez Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Exactly. He doesn’t want to destroy a legend. It’s shocking people can’t understand this.

Jackomano likes this.
  9. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    You could say that about any faded WW matched up with a LW, they still have power, a punch, so what?? Stop pushing this fight, no one cares about it now.. He's not relevant to LW or to Loma going into 2019. Let it go.. I'm telling you now, Pac will push it one fight too far eventually & this is because of fans like you! Just because he carries power doesn't mean he's relevant to the new generation of 'p4p' stars.. Why don't you match him up with Crawford, Garcia or Spence too? You seem fixated on Loma a fighter who's division Pac hasn't fought in for a decade.. Ye he could catch him, he could catch Garcia & Crawford too! It doesn't mean they should fight :lol: He belongs on the senior circuit or in retirement..

10. Tomato(e) Can

Feb 19, 2018
    Except Lomachenko 2 years ago said that he'd fight Pac in a year. And then when it was presented, he said that it would have be to at a catchweight of 137. Then he said that it would have to be at 135.

If you don't see what's going on here, you're an idiot.

Also, Pac's team reached out to Mikey. Mikey chose Spence.

11. Tomato(e) Can

Feb 19, 2018
    Rigondeaux was a scary small dude who could crack, but was never able to prove his greatness due to being ducked.

Pac's a living legend who has recent victories over Bradley, Vargas, and Matthysse. I don't think he lost to Horn and neither does most of the world.

Pac's badly faded, but he's still an animal. And in Lomachenko, he'd be facing a guy that's not gonna hold a significant size/weight advantage over him.

Just admit that Lomachenko rejected the fight because it was too risky.

12. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    So Floyd had to run and hug around the ring and choose to outbox Pac, and the times Pac did land and he did land, he hurt Floyd. Yet a LW Loma is never gonna get hit and he will stop Pac? C’mon guys, Pac is not that past it, the Matthysse fight wasnt a fluke, that’s pretty much what happens when Pac fights someone his own size or below. He hurts them bad.

13. Tomato(e) Can

Feb 19, 2018
    You're comparing prime Pac to current Pac, who's still one of the fastest fighters in the world.

14. Tomato(e) Can

Feb 19, 2018
    Except Lomachenko 2 years ago said that he'd fight Pac in a year. And then when it was presented, he said that it would have be to at a catchweight of 137. Then he said that it would have to be at 135.

15. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Ye I see what's going on, you're living in the past. I don't think it's fear that makes Loma not want it, I think it's respecting your elders & being kind to grandpa.

If you want to believe otherwise & it helps u sleep, be my guest. Loma is ducking? Ye totally... You changed my mind.

Aston Villa likes this.