Lomachenko's Place Atop Boxing's Highest Summit Is Coming To An End...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Psssst! You're on a boxing forum.

2. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    You said opinions mean nothing. What exactly does that leave us with?

3. Luis Fernando

Luis Fernando Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 23, 2017
    Glad that you admit you can't prove your claims. 'Looking at' is subjective. We can both look at the same thing and see it very differently. Mathematics and formulas aren't subjective and are universal.

So your 'looks' don't prove ANYTHING. Just admit the fact that your opinion on what constitutes an 'elite', is merely that, an opinion and nothing else.

4. Richmondpete

Oct 22, 2015
    LMAO how in the **** do you propose to mathematically prove who is elite and who isn't? This is the dumbest **** I've ever heard

5. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    So how does me saying 'opinions mean nothing' = having belt means elite?

6. Richmondpete

Oct 22, 2015
    What else is there?

7. Richmondpete

Oct 22, 2015
    Let's see your formula then Einstein

8. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    I guess I am! Or maybe I'm not! Or maybe I exist in more ways than you can perhaps hope to conceive.

9. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    Did I mention the word 'elite' first? No! So I don't need to provide any formula. The onus is on you.

10. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    Well if you can't, then it remains an opinion. So are you now willing to accept that it's just your opinion as to who you select to be an 'elite' or not and that your opinion has no greater value than the opinions of others?

11. Richmondpete

Oct 22, 2015
    Lmfao ok I get it your on the spectrum. You are right, opinions mean nothing, formulas are everything even though you don't actually have one. Case closed signing off

12. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    are you aware of the reason this site was set up for? its function and reason for existing? lets get that established before continuing to the actual discussion of boxing, which requires a bit more understanding.

13. Richmondpete

Oct 22, 2015
    I can tell you think you are sounding smart right now but this is the most circular idiotic point to attempt to argue.i give up

14. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    :lol: When I pointed out his bad skin, the Lomo homos came out of the woodworks to defend their mancrush. Dude had a couple mice after the Rigondeaux fight and Rigo landed nothing of significance.

15. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    Yes, I am more than aware! Quite frankly, I am beyond the understanding of boxing. Doesn't change the fact that I'm going to be calling out individuals for their overtly emotional posts, related to fighters or posts that aren't directly related to ACTUAL COMBAT ( from a boxing standpoint).

Ask yourself this simple question:

What RELEVANCE does the emotional concerns / worries over a boxer's potential success, have to actual boxing - the combat sport. I.E. the techniques, the moves, the skills and etc.

I tend to focus on the actual boxing, as in the techniques and the moves, over the overtly feminine posts, that are full of emotion, related to defending one's favorite fighters or emotionally critiquing certain fighters.