Looks like Joshua vs Andy Ruiz is in the works...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by El Chicano, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    The same parker Dillian beat? Who also put parker on the canvas by left hook?

Why couldn't Ruiz Jr do that? That one trick pony KO artist...

Dillz just does it better... yet you hype up unproven fighters.

2. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Your obsession with Whyte is getting weird.

3. wifly

wifly Active Member Full Member

Jan 31, 2017
    I'm not hyping Ruiz, he gave Parker a close fight, it is what it is, didn't say he is better than Whyte or that he is a KO artist, keep trying...

4. wifly

wifly Active Member Full Member

Jan 31, 2017
    By the time Dillian beat AJ he has been boxing for only 2 years, 7 year's in boxing AJ knocked Whyte unconscious. AJ has improved since 2015, Whyte chances are nowadays more reduced, AJ is younger, bigger and does everything Whyte does better

5. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    He tried to take Parkers head off with sneaky shots, controlled power, but Parker is tough and fought cute. Joshua imo tried to KO him, just boxed more doing it

6. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Ruiz would spark all them 3 imo, all at their best

7. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Yeah take all that crap you just wrote and apply it to your original post referencing AMS fights you hypocrite double standard.

Either whytes AMS fight is as relevant as all the AMS fights you brought up or it means jack ****.

Whyte never got an ABA license to continue so he turned pro and learnt on the job and made a success.... whereas AJ got Team GB backing and made it to the olympics.

Whyte came as one of the closest in hurting AJ in the pros name someone other than Wlad to do the same? Yeah thats what i thought.

I didn't know being older than someone by 1.5 years makes you an old man...AJ younger fresher? Jeez louise.

Oh and Whyte has improved more just ask anyone with a brain.

8. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Care to explain wtf you mean?

You can bring up AMS fights so long as you dont mention Whytes win over AJ?

GTFO

9. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Guess what... just to shut your arse up the AMS fight might be irrelevant in your eyes but to AJ it is so so relevant and he sees it as one and one with dillian... so you go call up AJ the champ and tell him how you know better Wifly you internet dumb ass.

10. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    The only person who is trying to do something here is you... in trying to belittle Whyte... and hyping up hunter.

why dont you make it real clear to us here where Whyte stands in your book... is he more threat than Hunter and Ruiz? Or are you just going to keep mumbling like an old man.

de Morhalle likes this.
  11. velagod

velagod Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2012
    It’s a good resume builder I guess like aj and Hearn can point to fact he never been stopped and when aj stops him he gets more credit.

Also Hearn probably looking at fact ruiz will sell more tickets than hunter and probs bring in more viewers due to him being Mexican.

h8me and Aydamn like this.
  12. Kiwi_in_America

Kiwi_in_America The Tuaminator Full Member

Oct 19, 2006
    Parker vs AJ 2

Now there's a fight.....

gerryb and heerko koois like this.
  13. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Reports that Hunter had signed. Reports that negotiations underway with Charr and now Ruiz.

I think it is in every Heavyweights interest to play along and get some exposure being linked to the biggest draw in the division. It's also in Eddies interest to stoke this conversation and keep as much doubt about the upcoming as possible in advance of the announcement.

I still think it will be Ortiz and there's some news management going on to make it a bigger story when it lands. Instead of 'old, Wilders leftovers' it will be the unexpected landing of the guy they thought they couldn't get/AJ doesn't fancy.

Smudge_ likes this.
  14. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Ruiz Jr. is an improvement on Miller actually.

Curtis Lowe and gerryb like this.
  15. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    It's just every thread you're banging on about Whyte, even got an avatar of the man. You're obsessed with him, If I had to fairly estimate I would honestly say 80% of your comments are about Whyte.

wifly likes this.