Lucas Browne v Kamil Sokolowski

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Inglis_1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    I think it might have been the case that Whyte was looking good, making browne appear somewhat washed up.

Whyte is well trained now, dedicated, seasoned... he can make fighters like Browne look like they are no threat.

Kamil is good... but don't think Browne is washed up just yet.

2. Inglis_1

Inglis_1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 4, 2018
    I'm not gonna start about Whyte as we have enough threads about him, but I never thought Browne was any good in the first place. Again, apart from his KO against Chagaev, who has Browne beaten? He arguably lost to Andriy Rudenko and had massive trouble against Julius Long in their first meeting so again, where has the hype come in the first place?

3. Inglis_1

Aug 4, 2018
    Lets not for get that Chagaev was virtually retired and well ahead on points before the stoppage.

Dangerwood84 likes this.
  4. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Lmao, can you stop talking about your boy for once? BRowne is shot to pieces, hell yeah, did you watch his last two fights after Whyte? He is awful. Your agenda is pathetic.

Jamzy ⭐ and Dangerwood84 like this.
  5. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Well I am not over hyping him... but in the class of kamils and Allens he is a big threat and favourite. He is durable... walks you down and has the power to knock you the hell out. You need to be as seasoned and dedicated as a fighter like whyte to out manouver and nullify his power while landing your own.

Browne is low level in the grand scheme but his power and size are dangerous. He manhandled 7 foot 2 150 kg Julious...

Look how Julious toyed with Ugonoh. He will be a handful for Kamil... for Allen it will be fun to watch allen handle that power.

6. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    I am just saying in the context of the allens and the kamils dont sleep on browne.

Browne manhandled Julius and julius is a technically poor.boxer but huge guy who is a handful. Look what Julius did to ugonoh who is a technically gifted heavyweight

7. Inglis_1

Aug 4, 2018
    Lol Julius Long took the first fight against Browne on 5 days notice and the 2nd Browne fight on about 2 weeks notice as he is a chef here in NZ but come on, don't talk as if Long is a threat, he has a record of 18-21. I agree though that Browne is low level and that these next 2 fights for him are interesting and could go either way.

8. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    Ugo handled Long in much better fashion than Browne (in the first fight) although Browne won via late KO and Ugo went the distance. The second Browne fight was a joke. Long came to go down and get a quick paycheck for the next couple of weeks. A joke of a fight. And he still won a round vs. Browne there and rocked him.

Browne is terrible. He might get past Sokolowski although i think Kamil has a decent chance here. But Allen with his granite chin will brutally KO Browne.

Inglis_1 likes this.
  9. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    I respect your opinion. Allen v Browne will be an interesting fight.

Inglis_1 likes this.
  10. james5000

james5000 2010's poster of the decade Full Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Seriously Rudenko is freaking miles better than this journeyman?

Dave Allen would get a beating by Browne let alone this journeyman

Browne is a unit and can punch, he has a decent level of skill and Allen is just a punching bag.... Sokolowski is just a LOL

11. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    Hhahahahahhahahahaha. Worst post ever. Browne is one of the worst world title holders EVER. He has no boxing skills. He's a nice person and sympathic but he can't box and he shouldn't.

12. DavidJames

DavidJames Active Member Full Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Looking forward to this one actually -- Sokolowski is no mug!!! Browne has looked in better shape since the Whyte fight where he looked awful. I expect him to win but in a real fight. He has a lot of KOs on his record so can definitely bang

Holler likes this.
  13. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Kamil is a third rater and Browne has found his level.

305th likes this.
  14. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    Friendly reminder that Lucas Browne is ****.

Am I living in some sort of Alice in Wonderland here or what?

15. Journey Man

Journey Man Journeyman always. Full Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Julius toyed with Ugo? What!