Lucas Browne v Kamil Sokolowski

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Inglis_1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    I was just thinking, Allen v Kamil, if that happened I know who I'd back, Allen couldn't outbox Lenroy.

velagod likes this.
  2. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    I saw the overreaction from the Dave Allen fans on Twitter claiming a “robbery”. I watched the fight. Browne clearly won the fight.

Inglis_1, Seppala and Sandman_ like this.
  3. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
  4. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Robney, Accurate, EJC83 and 1 other person like this.
  5. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    I see the powers that be are trying to halt my man Kamil's title run.

Accurate likes this.
  6. DavidJames

DavidJames Active Member Full Member

Mar 15, 2016
    not been online but I was at this event and had a good view -- Browne won for sure. I think people are just so negative they were praying he would lose and have watched it on a stream from a phone. Browne was slipping and parrying what was coming at him.

But he didnt look great TBH. Very interesting fight with allen and I lean towards Browne still.

The main event on this show as a small hall classic - home boxer dropped in each of the first two rounds, then cut, then the opponent was cut. Home boxer Calvin Mccord then stopped him in the 8th with body shots. Some atmosphere -- pity it wasnt all streamed because this was 100x better than the browne fight

Holler, Inglis_1, Scissors and 3 others like this.
  7. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Mate I watched the whole thing on IG and Browne won clear as day.

Honestly I think the majority of people who are claiming KS won are just buying into the notion of him being a dangerous underdog and are trying to appear informed. We all know KS is dangerous but Browne clearly won the majority of the rounds. The overreaction from Dave Allen’s bumsquad on Twitter is honestly beyond parody and one of the reasons why I cba joining discussions on Twitter.

305th likes this.
  8. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    Interacting with boxing fans on twitter is a bit like in real life if you had just started a heated debate with someone you don't know as they were getting off at the stop before you on the train. Their responses online are what you'd get from the person mouthing off as the amber light comes on and the doors start to slide shut as their safely ensconced on the platform. In their football shirt, pot belly and Essex-estuary accent.

I also apply the Football Stadium profile pic rule, which is to assume they are an imbecile in which case unless proven otherwise.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  9. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Football stadium pic rule is so legit.

305th likes this.