Luis Miguel Román Portillo vs. Ramiro Junior Blanco Hernández RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 23, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Finito López has it 30-27 Román.

Eh...I guess maybe I can see having that score, but that smacks of homerism.

Somachenko likes this.
  2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 4

Román is driving both fists out from his own waistband into Blanco's chest, in short ascending planes, over and over, rapidly, no break in between. Román tattooing Blanco's entire breastplate and pinning him on the ropes. They get tied up and separated by the ref. Now with Román sucking wind Blanco takes his turn and flurries all over Román's face. Román now rallies, BIG hooks climbing from the hips to Blanco's neck and jawline! Blanco ducks in and braces against Román, weathering the storm, then starts roping out jabs into the nose. Román sits on the ropes, playing a little possum, eating a right uppercut but then launching himself up at Blanco with another surge, landing a couple up top and several hard chipping upward blows into his lungs.

10-9 Román

38-38

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    WBC open scoring announced during the fifth but I couldn't hear the scores over the crowd roaring for the action in the ring. :nusenuse:

4. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    If they don’t show it due to time constraints, it will for sure be uploaded to the Promociones del Pueblo YouTube by Monday or Tuesday. They upload their entire card every week. It was the fight I wanted to see most outside the main event as well lol

IntentionalButt likes this.
  5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 5

Román is taking a round off, pushing the odd left jab up into Blanco's shoulder and then ricocheting his right hand off Blanco's chest to give himself a boost to circle outside in a lateral plod and catch his breath. Now the one coming forward and setting the pace, Blanco is sneaking in some nasty long straight combos. Román tries bucking him off a few steps, using a pair of crossed stiff-arms to ram him backward, yet immediately starting to ease off himself, with Blanco soon emboldened to follow and lash out with long head shots.

10-9 Blanco

48-47 Blanco

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Finito continues to score it a shutout for Mickey Román, now I know he's just trolling or being paid by Televisa not to give the foreigner a single round.

5th was clear for the Nicaraguan.

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 6

Román is forcing exchanges, getting blocked a lot but making Blanco uncomfortable, demanding that he work every second of every minute, something Blanco doesn't seem equipped or willing to do. Román is clapping both hands into the sides, front, and even the kidneys, wherever he can tough. Blanco is covering up, letting Román hurl the kitchen sink at him, and then positioning himself outside to fire big ambush overhand rights hoping to slow Román down, or at least fall into a clinch.

10-9 Román

57-57

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Finito has it 60-54 Román.

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 7

Román is coming in gangbusters to spark up the second half, throwing left hooks directly into the lower mandible of Blanco, flung all the way up from his left hip in a murderous arc with his full upper body swiveling around clockwise to add emphasis. Blanco is jabbing and moving, very high volume yet nothing on these jabs, and occasionally the right hand comes hammering down atop Román's thick skull but does absolutely nothing to deter him. Román like a demon, possessed. Blanco is bleeding and looking discouraged, nearly collapses into his corner man's arms the moment the bell rings, lurching towards his stool in agony.

10-9 Román

67-66 Román

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Román is a decade older and debuted in the pros eleven years earlier than Blanco. I think we are seeing a young man get old-manned, plain and simple. Blanco has been having sporadic moments in this but he lacks the gas tank and experience to consistently remain in control, and the way things are going I think Román is going to wear him down for a late stoppage.

Somachenko likes this.
  11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 8

Román is walking through as many jabs & hooks off the jab as he needs to in order to get inside and throw hooker-cuts into Blanco's vital organs. When the Nicaraguan ties up, Román just wrenches on his arms, then once they're disentangled reaches up to gob-smack him a few more times, waiting until the guard comes up and then paddling his ribs. Blanco really blowing now, can barely do anything but flee, clinch, and lightly jab - and even those are becoming labored efforts.

10-9 Román

77-75 Román

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Finito has it 80-72 Román.

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    They announced the WBC open scoring again during the ninth...didn't hear all three, one card was definitely 79-73, all three were unanimous for Mickey Román.

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 9

Román is chasing Blanco into the ropes, throwing big hooking combos into his chin. Blanco wraps his arms down, slithering around Román's like a boa constrictor and the ref pushes them apart wagging a finger at Blanco saying "no". Blanco can do nothing to get the Mexican's respect, now flurrying as hard as he can into Román's face on the backfoot, to no avail. Román just charging in, head down, banging the body and then getting up on his toes in order to lay as many touches as he can on the chin before having to engage in another foot race with Blanco zipping outside.

10-9 Román

87-84 Román

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Finito has it 90-81 Román. Scoring has almost become academic. Blanco needs a KO and that looks a doubtful proposition for him. Román has all the momentum and seems to have way more left in his gas tank.