Luis Ortiz expose Fury and put the final nail in the coffin

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lordlosh, Oct 26, 2022.

1. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    When is actually Ortiz going to be exposed? The dude is now like 65

lepinthehood likes this.
  2. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    This is why i make threads like this, so people have good knowledge of what really happen, and not talk nonsenses.

Let me remind the timeline again:

Let's also remember the timeline of the events:

- Fury retired
    - Fury unretired and calls out Chisora with his new trainer
    - Chisora wanted more money, so Fury retired again
    - Usyk wins the rematch and calls he want Fury next and call him to return to Boxing
    - Fury claims Usyk is just a midweight and won't fight him, unless he is offered 500+m.
    - Warren said the Undisputed will happen, and they are holding talks for Jan/February bout.
    - Usyk comeback to Ukraine and gives interview in which said he won't fight this year anymore, cause he want to see his family, have a good rest and recover from old injury

- Only then Fury shows up his face on Social Media and claims that Usyk is ducking him and doesn't want to face him in December
    - Fury then decide to challenge AJ to a fight, but give him 24hours Deadline
    - AJ accepted a Dec 17th date

This fight is *****. It ain't marketable at all and brings nothing to Fury resume. Actually this is the worst HW title challenger like ever with 13 loses on his record. Good luck finding someone worst.

Also do you even realize that when Fury was retired, and then say he is coming back, he was going to face Chisora ??? Then he retired again, cause Chisora wanted more money.
    Yeah he was always going to face Chisora.

3. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Your threads are transparently jaundiced masterpieces of distortion, wilfully lacking in discernment or balance. They are not in any way instructional. :lol:

4. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    The thread is not about this. It's about Warren lying that Ortiz wasn't available, that is also what Ortiz is obviously trying to say.
    And who you prefer to see Ortiz - Fury or Chisora - Fury.
    Ortiz at least have paper chances, and he hasn't faced Fury yet. Fury already beat Chisora twice. The most pointless fight ever.

5. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    But of course, as usual, when you don't like facts, we are talking about personal stuffs ....
    Good luck with your day, and again start making excuses for February.

6. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    So it's a personal attack to observe that you wilfully abandon discernment and balance where it concerns Fury and prefer to deal in a distorted version of reality tailored to your predispositions and petty resentments?

Is it a personal attack if I point out that you are obsessively, irrationally resentful of Tyson Fury? Or is it just a demonstrable observation?

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  7. Elvizzz

Elvizzz Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Who cares? Joshua fought Usyk the 20th of august, but felt early december was too soon (almost 3 1/2 months between) but who cares? I just want to see Fury vs Usyk! I dont give a **** if its february or march :boxing1

navigator likes this.
  8. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    Exactly. We're getting it next year, because it seems both guys want to fight the other. If it's February, March, April, May, whatever, we're all big boys, we can wait to unwrap our Christmas presents.

Elvizzz likes this.
  9. Juan carlos

Juan carlos Member Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    luis ortiz wants a payday with fury... ortiz says that fury is afraid of him but how would you be afraid of him if fury knocked out the guy who knocked out ortiz?... fight usyk next year and in the end he will fight joshua ... fury will never dodge anyone he never did and he has no reason to

10. Reg

Reg Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Its pretty clear to everyone that Fury doesn't want a challenging fight unless its against the perceived #1. All or nothing seems to be Furys motto.

Gareth Priest and lordlosh like this.
  11. miniq

miniq THE PROPHECY OF FURY SHALL BE FORETOLD Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Yup. Fury doesn't care about all crap people think matters. He's actually more interested in lining himself next to Ali to be a 3x ring magazine. He doesn't care about undisputed because he believes he already is.

After he beats Usyk he'll release all them belts and "retire". Usyk might retire too. IBF will strip Fury within 2 weeks anyway like they did when he beat Wlad. Dirty corrupt nefarious sport.

Then after 12 months if someone manages to establish themselves as #1 he'll go after him...

But likely the belts splinter between Joyce, Wilder & maybe AJ.

12. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Yea, cause there is recovery time, especially after a hard almost 6 month camp. On top of that his country is at war, and he was away from his family for extended period of time + having an injury to heal.
    A proper camp is exactly 12 week. A proper rest after a 12 rounder is probably going to be a month. That alone is 4 months.
    On top of that, no one from Fury team have said they want the fight in December. It was Fury b.c. that you Fury fans use his words for something when fits your own agenda. When it's not, you just saying, oh you should not listen to Fury, blq, blq, blq, he is just talking rubbish as usual.
    Again neither Fury, neither his team said they want the fight in December. Fury used that as piar, once Usyk goes back to Ukraine and said he won't be fighting in 2022, and need a rest.

And again what was the problem exactly for Fury to wait for February fight ?
    Cause we can bet for sure he won't be ready in February now.

13. Ducklerr

Ducklerr Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Ya Fury must be really scared of Ortiz, what with all the big names Ortiz has taken down.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  14. miniq

miniq THE PROPHECY OF FURY SHALL BE FORETOLD Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Ortiz took Malik Scott the distance in 2016.

Ortiz is clearly a 50 year old heart disease killer who Fury should FEAR

Ducklerr likes this.
  15. Elvizzz

Elvizzz Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 29, 2008
    I forgot.. You care! If Fury is ready for march (3 months after Chisora) that is fine with me. Usyk then gets 7 months rest and everybody is happy:)