Maccarinelli Vs Cunningham on November 3

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by rooq, Jul 22, 2007.

1. rooq

rooq Rooq's Boxing Promoter Full Member

Jan 16, 2007
    According to the BBC, this is almost a done deal....

I'll have to give credit to FW and Macca for taking this fight if it comes off, as Cunningham is certainly not a shot fighter and if anything is at his peak....

...although i'm not completely blown away by him as a champ. before his two fights against the polish bloke, his best opponent was guillermo jones who he beat over 10 rounds. just a 50% ko ratio but a decent boxer - don't think he's been in with anyone as powerful as macca.

2. GazOC

GazOC Guest Star for Team Taff Full Member

Jan 7, 2005
    If the fight come off then all credit to Enzo for taking two decent opponents on back to back.

When I heard he was on the JC-Kessler card I assumed it would be against a guy who was just there to make up the numbers.

3. Smazz20

Smazz20 Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 19, 2006
    ****ing a1 stuff. If he takes on Cunningham next you can't knock Macca or Warren. This is lining up for a super fight with Haye!!

4. Steve Fox

Steve Fox Guest

After taking on decent opponents back-to-back, I think Enzo will have earned the right to fight bums for two years. World champions can push themselves too hard sometimes.

5. morsey

morsey Member Full Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Good on Enzo for doing the decent thing and looking to step in with world class fighters too long have warrens fighters been fed a number of bums to pad thier records, and he is only 26!

Was very impressed with him last night, granted braithwaite did not look up to much but he throughouly dominated him and was not troubled by his power. Had been previosuly worried bout Macca's chin, but think he proved he can trade with the big boys

6. GazOC

GazOC Guest Star for Team Taff Full Member

Jan 7, 2005
    I think Braithwaite caught his attention a couple of times but no more than that, I was expecting more from him TBH.

7. Mook

Mook Member Full Member

Nov 18, 2005
    The haye fight won't happen - FW wants options on him and Haye wants to go up to Heavy as number one at cruiser, and with the Mormeck victory, he will have done that.

If they fought, though, i honestly don't see anything other than a Haye win. Haye's power is greater, imo, and that would be the difference.

I was impressed by Macc, though, and that is for the very first time.

8. jc

jc Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 9, 2004
    This content is protected

9. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    This is the fight I really want to see.

BRITISH DOMINATION BITCHES!