Macthroom Hypetrain Derail watch: Who will be next?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by NasalSpray, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Emerald Oracle

Emerald Oracle Active Member Full Member

Nov 29, 2014
    I'd put this buatsay guy into the yellow, think he's a potential hype job.

NasalSpray likes this.
  2. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Add Dave Coldwell to the derailed list. He’s a major Matchroom hypejob. They act as if he’s the next Emmanuel Steward.

3. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    The whole MR boxing affiliation with Sky is on yellow I reckon, Eddie will be doing darts and snooker in the near future folks. A few of us have been predicting this for months ever since he started throwing his stable to the wolves, pissing off stateside promoters and focusing on the US where he has been soundly thrashed both in the ring and out.

4. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    last night was disastrous for team matchroom. all their main fighters (taylor and aj are the one's they have been giving the biggest pushes for) on the card got exposed.

let's see if eddie is as resilient as triple OG big fwank when the chips are down.

it would have been funny if AJ's teek tough Nigerian dad was allowed to get closer to eddie.

5. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Dillian is a free agent, not contracted to Matchroom, but if it makes you feel better add him to green.

His doing great, 9 fight win streak, and he'll come through against Rivas and all the haters can suck their own dicks again as usual.

Mitch87 likes this.
  6. themaster999

themaster999 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Lets not pretend Dillian isnt Matchroom. He'll be fighting on Matchroom cards for as long as Eddie tells him to.

BigStiffIdiot and 305th like this.
  7. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Why are we expecting Whyte to walk over Rivas?

Rivas is a really good fighter

Is this the respect Whyte gets from boxing "fans" for taking on a really tough fight just to test himself, saying it'll be "hilarious" if he loses as though it's some cherry pick.

Some people on here need to grow up man because this is just sad behaviour.

8. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    He's a weasel. I reckon he's a two-faced little rat.

305th likes this.
  9. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Agreed. Rivas just brutally KO’d Luis Ortiz’s best win and look at how highly regarded he is by some people.....

BigStiffIdiot likes this.
  10. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    I can't wait for the whole rotten structure to come crashing down along with its propaganda wing iFL and all it's shilling "commentators".

All the stars aligned for Silver-Spoon Hearn when the 2012 Olympics were announced, Daddy put him in a job and he rode the crest of that wave and milked it as much as possible while doing f all for the ama scene and throwing his fighters to the wolves.

Screw him and his Nando supervisor fans.

Gatekeeper likes this.
  11. notjustacasual

Jun 3, 2019
    I just don't understand the mentality of some people on here, they obviously spend a lot of time on the sport but it just seems to be so they can be there and laugh when people lose.

BigStiffIdiot and UKboxingfan like this.
  12. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Should be the opposite, Whyte wins and then he’s firmly in the mix to set up some great fights. I’m not his greatest fan but good luck to him.

Clarence Gianni and Aydamn like this.
  13. notjustacasual

Jun 3, 2019
    I'm in the same boat his personality I can't take to but he's taking on a good run of opponents, and if he can beat Rivas then he's on a very good run of form and has to be respected.

Clarence Gianni and UKboxingfan like this.
  14. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Ill leave the pretending game to you... you seem like a pro.

Jamaicans answer to no one

15. Security Service

Security Service New Member banned Full Member

Jan 12, 2019
    Once you decide to go on PPV. You are at the mercy of the paying consumer whether you like it or not. It’s entertainment nothing more nothing less