Manny Pacquiao has become the first boxer in history to hold world titles in four decades

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Perkin Warbeck, Jan 1, 2020.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Just take a look at Floyd & Canelo's expanding heads if thats the case

Bofo24 likes this.
  2. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    When did these loses happen CJ? In your mind. His record is 50-0-0 in the real world, you should try living in it instead of just making stuff up like a 5 year old child. Another real fact is Pac won't be fighter of this decade as he didn't make it as a finalist, deal with it.

3. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    It’s crazy. It felt like Wlad had been around forever, as you said, he was in 29 title fights and he didn’t make his pro debut a year after Pac did.

He won his first title at flywieght, last one against Thurman last year, 21 years apart. Foreman had a similar feat, regaining his championship 21 years after he first accomplished the feat. And he did so by becoming a champ at the age 45, after having taken a decade long break. Pac has been using his head as a punching bag for 25 years(been 24 years since he suffered his first KO loss) and he’s still on top, still you just can’t wright him off against anyone. (I would wright him off against Bud Crawford, but not against Spence)

Really crazy.

4. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Floyd has huge asterisks next to his 3 most significant wins of the decade:
    • Canelo (catchweight for a guy who just fought at 175)
    • Maidana (paid 1.5 million dollars to Maidana to not wear his gloves)
    • Pacquiao (caught using illegal IV fluids)
    Then he had a sucker punch KO over Ortiz and ultra low T/E ratios for the Guerrero and Shane fights.

Bofo24, Perkin Warbeck and C.J. like this.
  5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    We all know the "losses" he should have suffered had he been anyone else than Floyd Mayweather jr the Vegas cash cow. Everyone saw & realises the protection he had , both legal & illegal to ensure he kept that 0
    All this hate you have for Pac & Antonio Margarito stems from the fact that you know yourself both of them would have beaten Mayweather if given a straight down the middle fair fight with no corruption on either side.
    If Pac somehow does not win fighter of the Decade then in my honest opinion corruption has reared its ugly head once AGAIN!!!!

Bofo24 and Perkin Warbeck like this.
  6. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    CJ I like PAC but Floyd beat him and would beat him again IMO

Pimp C likes this.
  7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    There's no asterisks next to it jackass. Only made up by you and other haters who make stuff up to help them sleep better at night and further your agenda. His record says 50-0-0 and not an asterisks next to it, just like Pac's is 62-7-2 with 4 of those loses coming this decade, those are FACTS!. You can't be fighter of the decade if you're also KO victim of the decade.:deal:

longislandtroop likes this.
  8. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Pac got suspect decisions against JMM a guy who he never beat cleanly in Vegas. He also lost clearly to PBF got koed by JMM lost to a C level guy in Horn who he still has't avenged his loss to lost to a faded EM as well. He just doesn't measure up to PBF period PBF would never lose to someone as limited as Horn. Levels!!! BTW you better get your tissues, excuses, and conspiracy theories ready because PBF Canelo or Ward all deserve it over Pac who isn't in the running because he ain't getting it, not good enough.

9. Pakkuman

Jun 26, 2019
    Floyd's a drug cheat. Whether we're talking ultra low T/E ratios or illegal IVs, there's no debating that he's a cheating fraud. You repeatedly typing 50-0 doesn't change this fact.

Deal with it.

:deal:

10. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Pac's a drug cheat he ducked PBF for years because he didn't want random blood testing with no cutoffs. FACTS! When he finally agreed to be tested and fight. He was thoroughly outclassed and dismissed not even worthy of a rematch. Pac has Jeff Horn problems to worry about troll.
    #AVENGETHEBEATING #JEFFHORNPROBLEMS:jaja-no::jaja-no::jaja-no:
    PBF UD #48 now then and forever 118-110 let that sink in and deal with it.:deal:

11. Pakkuman

Jun 26, 2019
    Now you're just being DUMBER than your usual self. Pac wanted a cut off at the end of training camp where no juicing would provide benefits. After the first round of negotiations, Pac said he would take any test Floyd wanted. For 5 years Pac said this. But then Floyd continued the 5 year duck saying he didn't need Pac, the low ball $40 million offer, Pac needed to leave Arum, etc., etc..

Then when Floyd was confident that Pac was old and shot enough, he rejected VADA testing and was caught with illegal IV fluids.

You lose. Every. Single. Time.

12. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Pac is full of **** just like you. His own trainer Roach, said that the reason why the fight didn't happen in back in 2010 is because they didn't want random blood testing. But let me guess? You know more than Roach.:meparto::meparto::meparto:

2:26 of this video
    This content is protected

They ducked a prime PBF because of testing and ran off to fight Clottey a fight no one called for and PBF was left holding the bag and fought Mosley instead who was P4P # 3 at that time. You can continue this myth if you like and I'll keep ethering your ass with FACTS!:deal:

13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    But do you think that fight was on the level ?? Pac was injured,in pain, was refused his Toradol which is a legal painkiller
    Floyd was allowed his Xylocaine, which is banned in all other states. Was banned in Nevada too till they caught Floyd using it .They then changed rules allowing it.
    Floyd was caught red handed with illegal excessive saline drip in his own home which BREAKS THE NSAC'S OWN RULES
    NSAC issued statement saying " Mr Mayweather did nothing wrong we will not be investigating" ROFL
    Even after all this Floyd BARELY beat Pac that 118-110 card was one of the worst Ive ever seen. The NSAC response "Adalaide is one of our best judges she just had a bad day" they said laughing
    C'mon man that was a robbery Jesse James gang would have been proud of

Bofo24 likes this.
  14. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    You're a bit dumb, right? Pacquiao fought IN four decades IF he ever fights again. 1990-1999, 2000-2009, 2010-2019, 2020-2029.
    Nobody said he's fighting for four decades. Lol.

vast, Bofo24, tinman and 4 others like this.
  15. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    I think you should learn to read. Go pick up a book and work on your grasp of the English language.

Bofo24 likes this.