Manny Pacquiao is the GOAT.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by VG_Addict, Apr 15, 2021.

1. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Adding to his legacy if he signs to fight bud.

2. Aussie Invader

Aussie Invader Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
    heads up here.
    you've just replied to your own post and called yourself a clown.

Pimp C likes this.
  3. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    if floyd was a crowd friendly fighter like pacman, and had a more friendly demeanour, i wonder if more people would give him his dues?
    a lot of his fights were one-sided clinics because he was easily the best boxer of his era.
    just take a look at how he nullified the offence of warriors like marquez and pacman.

Pimp C likes this.
  4. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Not only that but if pac had pbfs career and resume and pbf had pacs career and resume no one would call pbf the GOAT. They only call pac the GOAT because they like pac and overrate his accomplishments.

longislandtroop likes this.
  5. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    You criticize Canelo and Pacquiao has done it more hes the king of the catch weights remember?? And what can Barrera Morales and Barrera say? They got beaten by Pacquiao?? And Chavez??? Duran said that Canelo was joining to pass Chavez as the best Mexican fighter ever, should I believe him just because he said that??

6. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Saying SRR didn't achieve as much as Pac is unfair. In today's junior and super divisions it's much easier to become multi division champ. SRR could have been ww, sww, mw, smw and lhw champ. Add his incredible record, you got an awesome record and career.

Pimp C likes this.
  7. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Yes he admitted he ACCIDENTLY put a used pad in Tony's wrap. A technical offence at the most. This was done in full view of the CSAC insp who passed & signed off on the wrap before Richardson started his BS. The pad was tested & deemed harmless to his opponent. No way in hell was it an attempt to load gloves ROFL!!
    Antonio Margarito's good name & his career were tarnished on what turned out to be a blatant lie. Do you know where Nazim's "plaster blocks" went to ?? No neither does anyone else. The person that was most pleased about what happened to Tony was Floyd because now he doesnt have to fight him. Wouldnt be surprised if he wasnt behind the railroading himself

8. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    pac's a truly great fighter. no doubt about it.
    but a lot of people seem to hold a grudge against floyd.

boxingjunky and Pimp C like this.
  9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    If you call Floyd/Pac a legitimate fight NEVER let me see you call yourself a boxing fan again. Floyd was caught breaking 3 of the NSAC's own rules when caught receiving illegal excessive saline drip in his own home 24 hrs before the fight. But all the NSAC did was this " Mr Mayweaher did nothing wrong we will not be investigating" The came the final straw They issued him a retroactive TUE for the saline 3 weeks after he was caught cheating.
    While the same NSAC denied Pac his previously agreed upon LEGAL Toradol painkillers for his torn rotator cuff injury on fight night. The excuse was" Mr Pacquaio did not tick the right box on his form showing the injury thr NSAC knew all about
    Pac didnt have an earthly chance in that debacle he was beaten before he left the dressing room . Bu he proved himself the better MAN by far by making it a competitive fight & nearly beating Floyd
    Corruption rules boxing

10. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    pacman didn't "nearly beat floyd".
    that fight went exactly how a lot of people predicted it would : a measured and controlled UD.
    like i've said to you before, everything about margarito has a glass half full response from you, while everything about floyd is glass half empty.

floyd gets judged a lot for not appeasing the beer and popcorn viewers.
    you often say he doesn't "fight like a man", but the truth is it's a rare talent to hit and don't get hit for almost all of your career.

11. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Ive personally seen FOUR different videos of Floyds hilarious breakdown as have many more here Plus I talked to people that were present & witnessed his embarrassment .Some were Floyd fans even they were laughing at Floyd's obvious fear & his eventual embarrassment.
    People know Pimp youre just making a fool of yourself trying to blame Tony for Floyd's cowardice. Dont you remember Floyd saying " People are calling me a coward but that dont matter I'm a rich coward " ROFLMAO

12. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Circumstantial evidence can convict someone. I always ask what are the chances. Looking at the Margarito situation from an objective view, I ask what are the chances Richardson says he saw crumbles fall from Margarito's wraps, then the wraps have trace amounts of sulfur and calcium which are consistant with plaster of Paris. Then, the trainer admitted he used old wraps by accident. Factor in that Margarito didn't notice the wraps were old and used. What are the chances all these things happened and some wrong doing wasn't going on? That's why I find it difficult to believe Margarito.

Rumsfeld likes this.
  13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    But I notice you refuse to address the NSAC's blatant bias which made sure Pac had no chance. Do they think all boxing fans are mindless lemmings like Floyd's followers ?? They should all be in jail

14. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    jail? harsh.

catchweights, unfair contract stipulations. the cash cow has always dictated terms that would be unheard of if boxing had one federation.
    floyd stretched the rules, just like margarito, and just like pacman has too.

welcome to the lawless world of boxing.

15. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Hang on What about the CSAC insp's who sat & watched Capetillo wrap Tony's hands, passed the wraps & signed off on them before Nasty Naz started his BS Up till then it was tape being administered on bare skin he was bitching about . Same old Naz BS as usual but this time it went too far