Manny Pacquiao Vs. Edwin Valero @ 135-140: Who Wins And How?!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Jul 23, 2017.

Pacquiao Vs. Valero

1. Pacquiao T/KO

2. Pacquiao Decision

3. Valero T/KO

4. Valero Decision

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Mikey said that Valero hit much harder than Pac and was the hardest puncher that he ever sparred.

2. rodney

rodney Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 16, 2006

3. rodney

rodney Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 16, 2006
    You are pathetic!!! It's called mental health. Very tragic. And he killed himself. Now you can go **** yourself !!!

4. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Yet you just posted a psychotic response...

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  5. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Very good fight back in the days, Valero would have fought a great fight but would have gotten stopped mid to late rounds.

6. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    At 135 Valero was a beast, didn't get to see enough of Valero though so on paper it's Manny but.....

7. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Valero would've beat Pacs ass or beat him to death!

8. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Like how he beat his wife to death? You guys are supporting Valero purely out of spite for Pac.... He's a woman beater and murderer. Let that sink in.

Oneirokritis likes this.
  9. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Talk to the OP mother****er about Valero, and Valero could fight. Everyone here won't pic Pac you clown ass mofo.

10. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    Do you really think you guys aren't being transparent as **** here? You, Jeff M, and Theydontboxnomore7... Notorious Pac haters picking an overrated guy who abused and killed his spouse to beat Pac in a fantasy fight.... Again, purely out of spite and not for valid reasons. Sad ****s....

11. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    You're so ****en phony lmao. Mother****er I don't hate Pac and I've always picked Valero to beat Pac. Valero killing his wife doesn't mean that he couldn't fight.

Nobody really hates Pac. They hate his fans more than anything. They make fun of him because clowns like you who bragged and boasted about him being better than Floyd. And I don't bring up personal **** about fighters lives no matter how bad it is.. Valero had demons and I would've picked him to whip Pacs ass.

On a side note:

You always make sure that you pick arguments that you can win. It's always some simple ass debate and you try to argue the obvious like others are flat out wrong. Phony ass put yourself out on the line every once in a while and see what it feels like to feel free mofo lol.

12. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    That's foul, dude. Why do you want Pac to die?

13. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    I don't. I call that "extra emphasis" on Valero whooping Pacs ass.

14. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    Phony? Wait, weren't you claiming to be a former world champion? LOL. That's pretty phony! You don't hate Pac? Sure. Just like how you "like" Beterbiev but think Browne would beat him. LOL.

Nobody hates Pac? One of the most popular and accomplished fighters is bound to have erratic and irrational haters. *****s and agenda driven morons definitely hate Pac, not just the ethnically driven portion of his fan base(which admittedly can be pretty bad at times). It's not exactly Sherlock Holmes -esque detective work to conclude that there's extreme bias in this thread... when the majority of people picking Valero to win are KNOWN Pac haters and critics.

There's a reason for that Blizzy... I call out BS. Don't spew drivel and you won't have to lose arguments to me day in and day out. Hopefully you've learned something today!

15. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Nah, I think you truly want the Pillapino to die.