Manny Pacquiao

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Beouche, Apr 17, 2021.

1. UltimateDestroyer

UltimateDestroyer Member Full Member

Nov 25, 2020
    Yeah.
    Seriously you can have a favourite but Floyd, Pac and Marquez were all pretty obviously using peds.

Bokaj likes this.
  2. Reg

Reg Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Yeah, PEDs taught Manny how to use his right hand after Morales !.

3. PH|LLA

PH|LLA VIP Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2007
    People forget that Manny jumped two divisions in less than two years to take on Morales the first time. It was his first fight at Super Feather in his whole career and he had a massive gash above his eye caused by a headbutt early in the fight and still only lost by 2 point on all three scorecards. Morales had the deck stacked in his favor BIGTIME.

Manny was always a monster just a small one fighting bigger guys. If Manny was on PEDS so hard he wouldn't have gone 10 years / 16 fights straight with only 1 knockout

4. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFL I wouldnt trust the words of any state commission all theyre in it for is $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Do you know what makes is scary?? The top dog of the NSAC Bob Bennett is an ex FBI agent Nuff Said

5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    You must believe their BS when you say their " Mr Mayweather did nothing wrong " vindicated him & proved him innocent. When the whole boxing world knows he was blatantly CHEATING!! & everyone knows why

6. Aussie Invader

Aussie Invader Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
    le sigh...

show me where i said "mister mayweather did nothing wrong"?

you need to think before you post.
    trying to put words in my mouth so you can be right just won't work.

7. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    You didnt say it but Bob Bennett & the NSAC did when they vainly tried to prove Floyd innocent .ROFL!! Then YOU claimed Floyd had been vindicated so therefore you MUST have agreed with that statement & therefore vindicated him ROFLMAO youre nothing but a lemming are you?
    Its a wonder Australia dont kick you out lol

8. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    These clowns know Floyd is a PED cheat. They just hate Manny Pacquiao.

:lol:

9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I thinki EVERYONE knows Floyd is a Ped's cheat. All the NSAC did with that ludicrous " Mr Mayweather did nothing wrong" Was further prove his guilt. It was an insane move. Just shows how corrupt the commissions are
    Floyd aint fit to carry Pac's jockstrap

Pakkuman likes this.
  10. Impulse_0

Impulse_0 Active Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Should Pacquiao Marquez I be retroactively changed to a win for Pacman? It’s a very interesting situation where the judge scoring the fight did not understand the rules of boxing:

"It used to be that a three-knockdown round was 10-7," Clements told the San Diego Union-Tribune, "I take full responsibility. Had I been aware, I would have scored it 10-6."

We always focus on Marquez whining about judging but Manny had to settle for a draw due to a judge adding his scorecard wrong.

I also think Marquez Pacquiao 4 should be changed to a NC due to the obvious fact Marquez was on PEDs.

11. Salty Dog

Salty Dog My name is Buck and I'm here to... Full Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Doesn't mean his speculation is any less credible than that of various otherwise rational Mannystans. Of the 3, Pac was the one to shy away from testing.

12. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Floyd and JMM refused VADA testing. Pac has been tested by VADA.

And Pac never showed away from testing.

Imbecile.

13. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Didnt say it did. I was alluding to the irony.

Salty Dog likes this.