Manny Pacquiao

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Ph33rknot, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Guerra

Guerra Well-Known Member Full Member

May 23, 2020
    Pacquiao is running for president next year.
    The most logical outcome is that he takes a beating realizes he cant pul the trigger anymore and has a retirement fight vs a no hoper in Manilla.

Eventually he will get that reality check like so many boxers before him unfortunately.

kirk likes this.
  2. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Manny is 1000 times smarter than Spence who doesn't even know how to buckle up.
    Manny schools the crap outta Sleepy-Spence.
    Speed Kills , Spence is dead !
    All Manny's Discriminators will have to come up with newer excuses - again !

3. cslb

cslb Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Like an injured shoulder?

4. titanic

Aug 7, 2016
    More like - I lost my tooth unbuckled in a car....

5. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Let's say we redo the Pac/Margo fight. But make Pac ten years older. Make Margo younger, a harder hitter and a better boxer. Then consider that the thing people laughed at that Pac said about laying in bed sick in pain from the fight, that people assumed he said to give cred to the fight, he has maintained to be true for years and years after the fact. Enter Spence. If you admit that Spence is an oversized welterweight, as his detractors seem obsessed with, and you admit the obvious that he is a far better boxer than Margarito, and the obvious that he is a harder puncher, then it becomes difficult to assume he has nothing to trouble Pacquiao, an undersized welterweight who has been completely leveled by another undersized welterweight his own size.

6. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Pac hasn't fought in 2 years and when he did last, it was on essentially level terms with Thurman. Smart money is that Thurman would take that rematch now. Spence should be the favorite. But like Thurman, he is recently coming off injury from a car wreck and inactivity (though less than Thurman). Manny has that engine; you will be punched when you fight him. So you never know. But the writing looks like the Thurman fight was Manny's "every great fighter has one last great fight in them" based on inactivity and this upcoming opponent. If he beats Spence decisive then he is legit adding to his legacy (something hard to do once you reach that stratosphere of greatness that he has been sitting cozy in).

7. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Spence fought Danny and looked phenomenal. No one's shut out and beat down Danny before.

Nonito Smoak likes this.
  8. titanic

Aug 7, 2016
    Danny is not Pacquaio....

9. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    True, I just don't want people to say Spence never recovered or was damaged goods.

titanic likes this.
  10. titanic

Aug 7, 2016
    Im with you. They will come out with a Million brain dead excuses - again

Bofo24 and JOKER like this.
  11. Nonito Smoak

Sep 8, 2010
    I rate Danny Garcia highly but I know I'm in the minority on this forum.

12. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Most people rate him pretty high. Very solid fundamentals, lethal left hook, great power, good size, and granite chinned.

Nonito Smoak likes this.
  13. Nonito Smoak

Sep 8, 2010
    Hey I'm with you. Dude has a very strong resume. Insane opposition faced. With great results. Just saying that the majority on here disagree with us, then and now.