Manny Will Have the Better Defense

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Windigo, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Cisco Route

Cisco Route He Who Says Nay banned

Apr 14, 2014
    So how many Southpaws have been able to break through Mayweather's high guard and land on him consistently?

2. SUGARRAYSMELEE

SUGARRAYSMELEE Member Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Jesus Christ that Usain Bolt ****ogy is ****ing egregious. LOL.

3. VG_Addict

VG_Addict Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Floyd has the advantage on the inside. Pacquiao's not good on the inside.

Pacquiao also can't cut off the ring.

4. Ducklerr

Ducklerr Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 1, 2015
    You're a disgusting person.

ban incoming...

5. dublynflya

dublynflya Stand your ground Son!! Full Member

Oct 30, 2009
    I'm great!! And like you, ive spent rather too much time on here this week. :lol:

I hope Pacquaio wins, but I guess Floyd will win a comfortable decision (8-4) in a competitive fight (Aye, ive covered both angles :lol:).

I'm just glad they are finally fighting!! What a stain it would have been on the legacy of both fighters if they had not fought each other!!

I must say though, that there are so many questions that this fight will answer... Not least of all, just how much has Floyd got left?

It may well be that Floyd "Fought lazy" in his last few fights (just doing enough to secure the win) , and in doing so it has allowed many fans to question how far has Floyd slipped. Rather like a car in "Cruise Control" no-one knows what is under the bonnet until you put your foot down... And Manny is going to make Floyd put his foot down!!

On the other hand, Manny destroyed fighters who gave Floyd a difficult fight.. But were Oscar and Cotto shells due to having to fight at "Mannyweight"?

Manny undoubtedly has the style to beat Floyd, I just wonder whether he possesses the physical capability to do so?? We have all witnessed how easily Floyd handles fighters who are snaller than him.

Perhaps we will see Floyd put on a clinic against his toughest opponent? Or maybe Manny can apply sufficient educated pressure to pull off the win?

6. DanishPride

DanishPride Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 22, 2010
    For what stating a fact?

7. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    You're a POS troll get out of this thread. You never bring any type of ****ysis just troll and a are closet racist.

8. Ducklerr

Apr 1, 2015
    :thumbsup Should be a great night! More than anything I just want all the threads discrediting both guys to stop :mad:

I'm really interested to see what the speed difference looks like, it's been 9 years since Floyd fought someone with faster hands than him :think

9. Windigo

Windigo Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Herb Washington was a world record holder sprinter. He was a slow base runner when the As tried to see if a sprinter can be a pinch runner. Why do you think Bolt would be any different?

You argument seems to be your own ignorance. You don't even know that this has actually been tried.

10. Ducklerr

Apr 1, 2015
    No for being a miserable, racist human being. It's 2015, man! Get with the program!

11. Windigo

Jun 22, 2009
    And what does that have to do with Floyd's high guard.

12. Cisco Route

Cisco Route He Who Says Nay banned

Apr 14, 2014
    What does sprinting and baseball have to do with the fight Saturday night?

13. Big George

Big George Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 16, 2011
  14. dublynflya

dublynflya Stand your ground Son!! Full Member

Oct 30, 2009
    The irony is that Bolt plays (and loves) cricket!! And maybe he has played baseball/softball on many occasions (he has almost certainly played rounders, which is similar to baseball).

15. Windigo

Jun 22, 2009
    It's an anology about transfered skills you ********. The rest of the OP explains it your worthless piece of ****.