Marciano-I Just Don't Understand It

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by janwalshs, Aug 2, 2010.

1. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Is this for me?

2. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I couldn't give a **** what you object to and do not attempt to imply I am the only one with this opinion of you,if it would not betray confidences I could show you several pm's that have the same opinion of you.

swagdelfadeel likes this.
  3. GOAT Primo Carnera

GOAT Primo Carnera Member of the PC Fan Club Full Member

Jan 28, 2018
    You did this on purpose again and again and again! Call it as you wish.

4. Gazelle Punch

Gazelle Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 15, 2018
    No, just a general as to where the argument is going

5. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Well you're doing better than me because I haven't a clue where its heading,in fact I've gotten it mixed up with two other threads at least twice!

Gazelle Punch likes this.
  6. Gazelle Punch

Gazelle Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 15, 2018
    Lmao me
    Too

mcvey likes this.
  7. choklab

choklab cocoon of horror Full Member

Dec 31, 2009
    I don’t care if you are the only one or not, the truth is nobody has ever disagreed whenever I have responded to these crazy accusations of dishonesty that really don’t stand up. Ever. So let’s put an end to this BS tactic. All that ever happens is a person disagrees. I respond, they don’t like the response, nor can they disagree with it so they sift through it to find an incorrect calf measurement or something and bleat on about “intellectual dishonesty” which is absolutely pitiful.
    Oh you are worried about betrayal? You are so honourable that you can conspire with others behind my back..that must be so intellectual and honest of you. The epitome of intellectual honesty! :lol:

Either way let’s put an end to this BS. It’s time to move on. I am right you are wrong.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    barberboy2 likes this.
  8. choklab

Dec 31, 2009
    And as per usual the explanation was absolutely satisfactory and nobody disagreed with it.

It is more correct to say Wilder was lighter in important fights than Louis was in his comeback.

barberboy2 likes this.
  9. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Conspire behind your back ? Why would I do it behind your back? I'm not responsible for posters pm ing me telling me their opinion of you ! You sad ****!
    As I said ,just don't engage with me because pricks like you wind me up!

10. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    In 11 defences only twice lighter than a 27 years old Louis.Spin, spin, spin,Your ****ing twizzle!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    barberboy2 likes this.
  11. choklab

Dec 31, 2009
    Have you over rode the censor again? Thankfully I’m not dishonourable enough to report this!

12. choklab

Dec 31, 2009
    It is not spin. In important fights Wilder probably has not won weighing more than Comeback Joe Louis did versus Ezzard Charles.

13. swagdelfadeel

swagdelfadeel Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Can we just stop this nonsense ffs? Wilder was bigger than Joe Louis and everyone knows this except when it suits their agenda. Using an older Louis who had packed the pounds, to say he was bigger than Wilder is at best flawed, and more likely intentionally dishonest. Frazier outweighed Foreman in their 2nd fight so using this shot to **** logic, Frazier was the bigger man.

mcvey likes this.
  14. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I couldn't give a good **** what you do,and if I ever feel the need to report you, you'll be the first to know.

15. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Doesn't he just get on your tits!