Marciano vs Foreman... What Can The Rock Do?

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by PetethePrince, Sep 4, 2009.

1. HOUDINI

HOUDINI Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Ruiz is a fat pig. If he does not straighten up his act not being in shape will bite him back big time. Being a fat obese hwt never works out long term.

choklab likes this.
  2. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007

Again, you are not in command of the FACTS.

Boxrec, Wikipedia, dreshare.com, forbes.com etc, etc. etc......ALL think he is 6' 2"

3. choklab

choklab cocoon of horror Full Member

Dec 31, 2009
    All that happens is he says he 6’2” and it gets printed as lore. But ask anybody who met him.

Here is one pic of Ruiz with Gilberto Ramirez who is listed 6'2"1/2 (189) and he looks like 2 inches shorter
    This content is protected

Boxrec, Wikipedia, dreshare.com, forbes.com simply print what he lists himself as.

4. HOUDINI

Aug 18, 2012
    Height is meaningless in actuality. Ruiz is a fat slob no matter if he is 6’, 6’2 or 7’6!

I liked the cuteness Ruiz showed here and there during his bout with AJ. If he is a serious champion he should be working hard NOW to come in the ring next time in shape. ROADWORK!!!

5. Rainer

Rainer Active Member Full Member

May 2, 2019
    Nobody thinks you know WTH you're talking about.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    swagdelfadeel and Seamus like this.
  6. cuchulain

Jan 6, 2007
    E]

You get worse and worse, and dig yourself deeper with each asinine post, Choc.

1) Eye-balling pics is not how one measures height.

2) Even in the pic you presented, appears to be about an inch shorter than the 6' 2.5" dude. (You don't count hair; have a look at their eyes.)

3) Even if we accept your totally baseless and unfounded 6' 0.5" height for Ruiz, that still puts him in the 88th percentile of US male height. That means he is taller than 7 out of every 8 men. Still not short no matter how you cut it !
    This content is protected

7. choklab

Dec 31, 2009
    I find it rather amusing how desperate some people are in needing to believe things. Is Andy Ruiz some tall muscular example of modern super heavyweight? Or is he simply a fat version of a regular sized short heavyweight? and can there be no tactical link to a shorter Andy Ruiz coming forward and beating a taller Anthony Joshua with Foreman vs Rocky?

8. Seamus

Seamus Proud Kulak Full Member

Feb 11, 2005
    Andy isn't trying to be the best at exercising. He's just here to kick the @ss of those who are.

Rainer and cuchulain like this.
  9. cuchulain

Jan 6, 2007
    How do you see the rematch going ?

10. Seamus

Seamus Proud Kulak Full Member

Feb 11, 2005
    I would shade to Andy again. Mentally, he owns Joshua.

Joshua hits hard, very hard. He landed a few big time rights (and a left) on Andy that were monstrous. But he only has so many arrows in his quiver. He needs a long time to recharge and in the meantime he gets sloppy and careless. Andy hits in those gaps. Of course, there is always the chance that one of Joshua's monster shots takes its toll. But Andy is just so much smarter, so much more of an instinctual fighter.

Rainer and choklab like this.
  11. HOUDINI

Aug 18, 2012
    Ruiz is a unhealthy fat pig of an athlete. No two ways about it. It will hurt him if he does not smarten up.

12. choklab

Dec 31, 2009
    A Beautiful assessment.

I see the young Foreman of the Ali fight and then see Rocky possibly duplicating what Ruiz did to Joshua.

13. choklab

Dec 31, 2009
    I think Ruiz would be a better fighter and more able to sustain his work rate if he lost more of that flab he’s lugging around. I don’t see him hitting less hard just because he’s not carrying so much excess flab either.

I think the shape Ruiz is in reflects everything that buxom heavyweights of the 1980s were often ridiculed for ..but we see so much of heavyweights in that kind of shape now and he’s too good of a fighter to criticise that he avoids it.

14. HOUDINI

Aug 18, 2012
    Of course! Flab is flab and it’s unhealthy, wasted flesh that causes ones heart to overwork and produces exhaustion quicker. Fighting at his own pace he will be ok but pushed hard he will collapse from exhaustion.

15. Glass City Cobra

Glass City Cobra H2H Burger King Full Member

Jan 6, 2017
    It doesnt apply to me at All because in the posts where i mention Ruiz I call him obese! This is further proof you carry on conversations without actually reading or comprehending what the other person is saying!

Nowhere in my post did i say Ruiz is a "superior modern specimen". I'll cash app you $50 if you can.

Speculating how small Ruiz would be if he fought at a healthier weight has NOTHING to do with how big he is in reality! The reality is he was 20 lbs heavier than Joshua and at 6'2 cannot be compared to Rocky in size or fighting style as others have tried to point out to you! You are the same clown who insisted a 6'2 213 Joe Louis was a "modern sized" heavyweight but now you're being disingenuous and claiming a 6'2 268 Ruiz is a "small" swarmer!!!

My advice is that you get a hobby because you're terrible at trolling. And if you're serious that makes it even worse, you need therapy for whatever deep seeded issues you have that makes you respond to every single size thread and repeat the same stuff over and over for years.