Marcos Maidana responds to Floyd Mayweather on Twitter:

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MartyMaar, Dec 26, 2013.

1. markq

markq Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Yet you bring up Margarito who was destroyed by old granpa unroided mosley. Shane passed the same tests Manny passed under ARIZA all those years.

FAIL

I ask again, did Floyd get knocked down? Or did you get wet by seeing Floyd take a solid punch and thought he got knocked down? Floyd came back in the same round. Floyd has more heart than Pac. Floyd REFUSED to go down. He wasn't going out like that. Pac went on extended sleep AND it wasn't the first time, he has a habit of doing that. JMM was 39 AND slow when he KTFO6 (deal with it).

2. rell84

rell84 Member Full Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Maidana should be the next fight for Floyd

3. JMotrain

JMotrain Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 30, 2005
    Well Marquez took a worse beating against Pac in their fourth fight than he did against Mayweather. He got the win against Pacquaio at a very high cost.

Also, Mosley bounced about 300 of those same shots on Margarito before he was able to stop him. He landed two on Mayweather and he was doing the Harlem Shake. Mayweather is packing some glass and that is why he doesn't want to fight Pacquaio :deal

4. progamer

progamer Boxing Junkie banned

Nov 25, 2013
    lmao. reading comp fail.

did i mention margo?

since you did, let's go there.

i thought margo was nothing without bricks?

so a roided to the max(no osdt) mosley beat a nobody (accdg to the *****s) without his plaster. how was this a big accomplishment by mosley?

2 yrs later, unroided granpa almost decapitated the defensive genius. granpa gassed for throwing two punches lmao.

and wtf you edit my post.

5. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Would be a shame to watch Marcos gets schooled to a UD.

6. boxsensei

boxsensei Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Almost decapitated my azz, Floyd was walking down and backing up Mosley the last 30 seconds of the round. Floyd's defense is so damn good, that he takes a clean shot, and people overreact like Morons.

7. markq

Apr 26, 2010
    yes margarito is a bum, been saying that for how long now? you *******s always bring him up like he was a special win. mayweather said mosley was a nobody. mayweather sought out a younger mosley just like he sought out pac in the late 2000s. both turned him down.

almost decapitated, NOPE. Floyd didn't go down like Manny does. So why is Manny still walking around? He's been decapitated how many times now?

8. ricky-fatton

ricky-fatton MeXiCuTiOnEr Full Member

Dec 20, 2010
    its embarrassing how far mayweather fans stoop to protect their boys image

9. progamer

Nov 25, 2013
    so a roided to the max mosley beat a bum?

yeah a decapitated pac still avoided by supposedly top guy for most money lmao.

did you see marquezs face getting smashed before he got lucky landed his hail mary?

floyd's china gets shattered first before he gets lucky. :hi:

10. JMotrain

JMotrain Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 30, 2005
    Mayweather was hurt bad but Mosley wasn't able to capitalize because he was shot-to-pieces at that point and had 0 stamina. It was proven in every fight after Mayweather. His fight with Margarito was 15 months before he fought Mayweather, it was his last good performance of his career (although I suppose he did okay against Cano).

11. markq

Apr 26, 2010
    mosley wasn't roided. he passed the same tests as Manny Ariza. and yes Margarito is a bum, how many times do I have to repeat that.

did you see Marquez knock down Pac in 2nd or 3rd round? hail mary my ass. it was a premonition of things to come. Pac has knocked down JMM how many times only for JMM to get back up. that's how champs roll not make excuses.

12. robert80

robert80 Boxing Addict banned

Oct 13, 2013
    Marcos, floyd is not imelda marcos sir? remember that!

13. progamer

Nov 25, 2013
    lmao. wasnt the purpose of osdt to stop boxers from roiding? there was no osdt in the margo fight, so? without osdt, what's teh admitted steroid user do?

didnt you see marquez landed that kind of punch in previous fights. nothing special. maybe memo had a lot to do with it. maybe pac's punch resistance.

marquez was offered 2x the money to prove the punch wasnt lucky.

marquez; getting schooled by bradley for less money is better, lmao.

marquez is being offered again now for more money to do what he studied for months and months, still "getting schooled by bradley for less money is better" rofl..:good

14. Lady Girl

Lady Girl Kneel Before Zod! Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    you joking right? you see how many high heel boots and purses that man has?

15. robert80

robert80 Boxing Addict banned

Oct 13, 2013
    marcos, will get beaten very badly if this takes place. He thinks he is facing broner eh, what an ass!