MATCHROOM CARDS ARE GASH!!!!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by tdf1974, Apr 21, 2018.

1. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    as is the Bellew/Haye card tbf

Scissors likes this.
  2. Malachi501

Malachi501 New Member Full Member

May 5, 2012
    For most events buffer gets 10k (£) all expenses paid.

3. Plaza

Plaza Member Full Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Problem is I think they are worried to even step him up to English level yet. Instead they are chasing a rematch with someone ranked 400+ in the world, which they will sell as a "set the record straight bout" its all good he needs to win a southern area belt and develop, I just don't think that warrants sky exposure, he is only being shown because his name and that's a shame. His name is a draw on the undercard and also cheap!

As all British fighters o hope he does well and goes on to world level though

4. phil rowe

phil rowe Member Full Member

Apr 13, 2018
    whyte brown march 24th

5. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    You all must admit that if there is ONE Matchroom show a year we are doing well???

the odd one pops up but it will usually be an undercard of UK vUK fights...

The absolute dung we are served up on SKY is worse than ever....I am a firm believer this is why all Matchroom fighters are getting further away from genuine World Titles....It is all about padding the record,position the fighter then hope for the best....such as Brook

Compare the way Brook and Spence were moved along and you see why they are where they are...

Some of the states of the fights on SKY this last year or 2 should not have been allowed imo.....Some poor part time Latvian coming over here to fight in front of 10-20k people !!...I do not get what the Fighters and fans get from it?

The only winners from that Liverpool show was Tommy Coyle and the bar takings because there was no ther reason to watch