Mayweather : "all this **** has to do is sign a contract ASAP and that's his ***."

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by errsta, Jun 25, 2007.

1. coqui13one

coqui13one New Member Full Member

May 20, 2007
    i think pbf would never give him the fight!to much of a risk.besides,i think he retired. because of the up in coming fighters like,hatton/cotto/margarito/and new comers like.chavez jr.any ways its a pretty good choice not to come back. because he retired as a champ in several weight classes. plus hes not getting any younger.but if it does happen?i got pbf on his motor cycle.hatton is to rough for pbf so i would say hatton if its held in england.and pbf if its held in the us.by bad scoring.

2. Thread Stealer

Thread Stealer VIP Member Full Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Hopkins and Mayweather have great stamina, but both of them are pretty selective with their punch output (especially Hopkins). Hopkins used to have a better workrate, but at his age, he has to pick his spots more.

I'm not saying Mayweather can't throw a lot and still be fresh late in the fight, that is unknown, but due to their styles, I'd say guys like Juan Diaz, Manny Pacquiao, and Kassim Ouma have the most proven stamina in boxing. They have to use a lot of energy, throwing a lot, moving a lot, and still I've seen them keep up the intense pace late in the fight.

3. coqui13one

May 20, 2007
    cotto will make pbf more ugly than he already is.
    who named him preety boy:!: muther f---er u look like ur pops fool:tired

4. Ramshall1

Ramshall1 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 16, 2007
    The only way this fights brings enough money for Fraud to get in the ring is if it were held in an outdoor stadium in England. . . and we all knoe Fraud aint got the balls to fight overseas.

5. coqui13one

May 20, 2007
    well said:thumbsup

6. PowerPuncher

PowerPuncher VIP Member Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    His daddys mouth, pay attention

7. josak

josak Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 4, 2007
    I think Hatton can beat Mayweather. Castillo and ODLH certainly got close just by applying pressure. Now think of what Hatton does? He's also fast, he cuts the ring off well, and he knows how to rough his opponents up. I could see this fight going either way, but I think Hatton could pull it off, maybe even decisively.

8. sonny73

sonny73 Active Member Full Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Sorry but your wrong Mayweather does not throw enough leather to be puffed out.Its something alot of American fighters suffer from,the inability to fight at a strong pace,its always stop and reset and start again with alot of the top American boxers.Maybe its something with your national sport being the same sort of stop start rhythm I don't know but its def a weakness of Mayweathers if you watch he has to set himself every 10 seconds or so in a fight,almost as if he has learnt boxing by numbers,he reminds me of Kessler aswel with his inability to fight at all inside.

9. roly

roly Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 11, 2005
    yeah i agree, hatton has got the style to beat him.

10. liljp361

liljp361 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    never decisively...its a 12 rd fight..aint no way one of the greatest fighters of all time is gonna be beaten decisively. trust me.

11. coqui13one

May 20, 2007
    couldent have said it better myself:good what i realy wanna see is ubf against my boy cotto!*****.yea his the pound for pound **** talker. well if hes the best? he shouldent have a problem fighting any contender.he has enough money allready.he still has some years left in him.show us ur a warrior and fight the rest of the best.and stop using money as an excuse.:bart no more whooo whooo whooo.and let the people who pays for these fights. see some action!not gums

12. TanstA

TanstA Legendary Full Member

Mar 13, 2007
    "Everybody knows I'm the crem de la crem, pound for pound the best in the world, hands down. If this chump wants a shot at the best, all his punk ass has to do is sign a contract ASAP and I'll show him what real body work is. Matter fact, I'll stop Ricky Hatton with a body shot."

:lol:

13. Ramshall1

Ramshall1 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 16, 2007
    Fraud doesnt give two shiits for the fans of the sport or the sport itself. . . he's a scumbag and a coward - dont believe me just whisper the name "Margarito" in his ear and watch the **** flow over his shoes.

14. Sugarshorts

Sugarshorts I've got a Full Member Full Member

Nov 18, 2005
    me too!

15. MagnificentMatt

MagnificentMatt Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Floyd cursing blatantly, isnt nearly as tight as Ricky saying "these 4 rounds were more exciting than Floyds whole career."