Mayweather:"I'm going to start the fight very aggressive"

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by boxingsage, May 1, 2015.

1. thesmokingm

thesmokingm Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 18, 2009

He's flip flopping. He doesn't know what the **** he's gonna do. At the last presser he said he didn't want to give Pac the advantage by walking him down. Now he's saying he will, so which will it be? Who knows. He will dance around like always, then gets hit by a left and he runs like hell.

2. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    He says this for every fight. **** off.

3. Windigo

Windigo Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Tell that to Margarito and Hatton.

4. ross

ross Active Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2009
    I want Floyd to try and walk Manny down !!!

5. hussleman

hussleman Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Well 95% of pacman shots will be blocked or missed for one thing. Also, Floyd has a great chin. Use logic here.

6. Ian_k

Ian_k Active Member Full Member

May 8, 2012
    I feel pac will land scoring combos then dart in and out or to side before mayweather can throw a counter shot
    Pac will score with combinations
    Get mayweather to ropes score then move
    Thus winning rounds

7. Bald_Toad

Bald_Toad Ring Title Full Member

Aug 4, 2011
    mayweather is coming with that cotto/margarito gameplan but with harder punching, better chin, multiplied aggression, etc.

8. KillSomething

KillSomething Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Floyd always comes out aggressive against a southpaw.

He knows his defense isn't good enough to play the counterpuncher game with them. He's heavily programmed to deal with orthodox fighters. It's safest for him to just go straight into the southpaw.

9. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Just like Roach always promises a knock out to right?:deal

10. reanthefox

reanthefox Active Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    i still see people saying floyd will counter pac. well it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility. however, if we go by floyd's history of fighting southpaws, he doesnt counter them. primarily i think it;s because his philly shell dont work against a southpaw. it could be that he could be vulnerable playinga a counter puncher employing a high guard.

"floyd will counter the hell out of pacman and pick him apart". almost sounds like wishful thinking to me than actual prediction.

maybe floyd will show us something we havent seen before and counter a southpaw, who knows.

11. letsgoraptors

letsgoraptors Member Full Member

Jan 27, 2015
    they were both wearing lifts.... floyd was wearing a customized air max, 4 fkin inches lift!!!!

he was even taller than ellerbe when they were standing side by side LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

12. jowcol

jowcol Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    They should have fought YEARS ago. So much for that in this day and age. :-(
    Here's how the fight will go:
    No knockdowns, no one seriously hurt. Mayweather wins a UD, crowd boos, millions of pay per viewers wonder why they laid down big bucks for this, and one of the "experts" will trowel out the ol' mantra: "We gotta have a rematch"...before the lights dim. :patsch

13. reanthefox

reanthefox Active Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    how wll floyd win?

14. Dunks

Dunks Absolute Grandmaster Full Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Have you seen manny vs orthodox fighters? He's been knocked out 3 times by them to the head and body and the other 2 losses he was outboxed