Mayweather vs Guerrero Faceoff Video........

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Emeritus, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Imperial1

Imperial1 VIP Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Guerrero doesn't seem like the type to trash talk ,let's see if Floyd tries to grab him up during the face off at the weigh in ..Bet he won't dare to put is hands on him.

2. Genaro G

Genaro G Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Guerrero didnt look shook at all to me. He stayed calm and stood his ground. Was sizing Floyd up pretty good the way he was starin him up and down. Thats the way some dudes look when theyre ready to fight then and there

3. Vidic

Vidic Rest in Peace Manny Full Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Floyd: This aint Berto. This Aint Berto. This aint Berto.

Guerrero: That's what Berto said

:rofl :rofl

4. thawk888

thawk888 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 16, 2011
    :lol::lol::lol:

5. Xerant

Xerant Gotta Hate negociations! Full Member

May 11, 2009
    Depends how much **** sergio talks before. I taught floyd was respectfull to marquez. I he did not have drink his **** floyd wouldve had nothing. :)

6. vargasfan1985

vargasfan1985 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 8, 2008
    Jesus. This fight is over already. Ghost looks out of his element in that video. Hope he brings his balls on fight night.

7. Shut up, as if Floyd is scared of Guerrero :lol: Floyd would touch him up and if Guerrero dared to fight back Floyds team would duppy Guerrero and his team.

8. Slickstar

Slickstar Crisp This Full Member

Apr 27, 2011
    No.

1) Sergio respects Floyd. Sergio has said on countless occasions that a fight with Floyd would be the hardest of his career.

2) Like Marquez English isn't Sergio's first language. It doesn't seem like Floyd talks **** to ESLs unless they're marks like pacquiao

Floyd didn't put his hands on the majority of his opponents at weigh ins. He still had ways to show his dominance and then beat their asses