McGregor Arrested in Miami for smashing fans phone !

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by sjp17, Mar 11, 2019.

1. sjp17

sjp17 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 22, 2011
  2. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Conor is a thug. He's a mess.

3. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    He really is spiralling

4. don owens

don owens Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 5, 2005
    An attitude adjustment would work wonders for Conor. There are people walking around that would whip the dog **** out of his ass. Would be wonderful for him (Conor) if it were to happen, and be televised.

5. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    what a moron put him in jail for awhile spoiled entitled brat.

don owens likes this.
  6. The Funny Man 7

The Funny Man 7 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 1, 2005
    On one hand I agree with most of the people in this thread that this represents another incident in what appears to be a downward descent in his personal life.

On the other hand, I wonder how I would react if some obnoxious fan were getting in my face insisting on taking a picture of me while I was trying to enjoy some personal time. There are days when I can barely resist the urge to slap my coworkers because one of them smacks his lips while he eats and I'd like to strangle another pops her gum incessantly.

I guess my point is that I'm not sure how big a deal this is. People are acting like it's proof positive that fame & money have turned Conor rotten. I don't know if I'm convinced on that. But I know it can't be good.

Although I was actually a Conor hater before the Khabib fight, in a way I actually like him better now, just because the backlash has been so extreme. I would have liked to see him have huge money fights with Cowboy and Nate and then ride off into the sunset. Instead it seems like he'll continue to squander his waning prime years popping out kids and getting into trouble. Too bad, because guys like him, who have a track record of major knee problems, tend to see those prime year wane rapidly.