Mcgregor vs Rafael Dos Anjos

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by BoxingDialogue, Jul 22, 2019.

1. BoxingDialogue

BoxingDialogue Active Member Full Member

Apr 26, 2019
    How do you think it would have went had it happened when it was scheduled to?

2. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    At the time RDA looked like a beast when he held the belt but he was killing himself making the weight. Conor would have had a shot in the first rd but after that he would have been done.

3. Gennady

Gennady Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 10, 2017
    Conor KO

From a Khabib fan

4. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Conor is way better then many give him credit for and i don't think losing to 2 undefeated greats takes away what he achieved in a short space of time,it would have been an excellent fight as Conor was at his peak at the time and i would have favoured him to beat Dos anjos.

As most people know money changes a lot of fighters who lose the hunger and get distracted by the extra fame that comes with success and imo it's becoming evident that Mcgregor will never get back to the fighter he was before he fought Floyd and tbh i'm not not sure i'd even bother fighting anymore with the money and success he's already had,tragedies like the Dadashev death put things into perspective including the dangers that come with fighting.

5. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    At 155 Mcgregor would slept rda