McGuigan on hells kitchen itv

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by nulty, Sep 5, 2007.

1. nulty

nulty Guest

Anyone seen him on it? I wasnt following it but saw him on the advert tonight and put it on, wonder if that chef marco will give him any lip?

2. Steviewonder

Steviewonder Member Full Member

Sep 4, 2007

Yep, I've seen him on it, but Marco isn't nearly as lippy as Gordon Ramsey, so there's less chance of the kind of confrontation we'd all love to see. There hasn't yet been any argument between Barry and Marco that I know of, but it would be interesting to see what would happen if Marco did lose his cool and give Barry a mouthful.

Anyone who knows about Barry, know that he's not afraid to speak his mind, so it would be interesting. Imagine if Barry flattened him on live T.V? (Ha Ha)/

3. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    I watch Hells Kitchen - its great. Marco is the man. Ramsey is a geezer but he was trying to force good tv by overswearing, being too confrontational etc

Barry is the man, great ambassador for boxing.

Marco respects Barry, this was evident from when they first met. Barry said he isn't intimidated. However Barry can work hard, he is a boxer. You tell him to do something and he'll do it. He'll keep ploughing.

4. Jack Dempsey

Jack Dempsey Legend Full Member

Jun 13, 2005
    He appears to be Jim Davidsons *****

5. Jack Dempsey

Jack Dempsey Legend Full Member

Jun 13, 2005
  6. nulty

nulty Guest

7. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Yep.

Barry was always the main man. He puts his head down and works hard yet is aware of those around him. Thus he is compassionate, understanding, blah blah blah

McGuigan is a geezer. Top bloke. Glad he won.