Michael Bisping vs. George St. Pierre & Cody Garbrandt vs. T.J Dillashaw RBR

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by UnleashtheFURY, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    UTF knows his MMA!

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  2. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Yeah sure as do I but that's irrelevant, I never said he didn't in fact I agree with a lot of what he says but I just don't agree with him or you on this matter for a number of reasons but its all good you never going to agree with everything somebody says whether you like them or not.

3. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    Nobody rates Roses power that's why it was a surprise to basically everybody to not only see her lose but to be beaten like that. While you make good points about the quality of striking by the women I think after having as many fights as Joanna has done without being stopped or even close previously, calling her chin made of china is a huge exaggeration. I will say after this fight its not crazy to say her chin is questionable and it will be interesting to see going forward if there is any further issues but she has been so dominant, but with all contact sports sometimes you cant tell how good somebody is until they lose and comeback just look at how awful Rousey handled it.

4. Kevin Willis

Jan 16, 2013
    I never said her chin was china. More like egg shell. Bald eagle egg shell after being exposed to DDT. Again: The first good striker she faced hurt her with everything. Rowdy Rhonda rotten crotch has a titanium chin in comparison and I hate the ground that ***** walks on.

Todd498 likes this.
  5. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    No matter how bad you think the striking is in women's fighting it's just silly to say her chin is that bad having had all those fights and never had any problems including at the highest level of Muay Thai fights she had. Maybe with time you and UTF will be proved right but until then there is a 1 fight example from 45 plus fights

6. Kevin Willis

Jan 16, 2013
    One man's silly is another man's funny and cathartic.

Todd498 likes this.