Michael Fielding vs. Abdallah Shabani Pazzy

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Oct 15, 2019.

"Rocky from Stocky" or "Paziwapazi/Dulla Mbabe"

Poll closed Nov 14, 2019.
  1. Fielding on points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fielding by stoppage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Pazzy on points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Pazzy by stoppage

100.0%
  1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    November 15th @ the Olympia in Liverpool, airing on ESPN+.

This will be Fielding's first combat in exactly eleven months, since being knocked out by Canelo Álvarez. It is also his chance to respond to Anthony Sims Jr. calling him out, one month later, with an impressive performance of his own (to match Sims' show-stealer against Morgan Fitch) ahead of their putative clash in early 2020.

For the heavy-handed Tanzanian, it will be a chance to extend his two-year undefeated streak of 9-0-1 (7)... and to claim two victories on the spin, having just scored an upset in China over Uyghur southpaw Zulipikaer Maimaitiali. He is 0-4 in his previous ventures to Europe, including a blitz TKO1 stoppage by Umar Salamov, his only stoppage loss.

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    For reference: Maimaitiali went all ten rounds in his only previous loss, to Vijender Singh.

Pazzy, on Maimaitiali's own home soil, knocked him out in 3.

3. Oakland Billy Smith

Oakland Billy Smith Active Member banned Full Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Fielding has no business in a ring ever again. I dont ever like to refer to a professional athlete as a coward, but Fielding robbed good people for their money when he agreed to ''fight" Canelo.

That may have been the most shameful performance i have ever seen in the ring. Definitely since Seldon fought Tyson

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    So you won't be shedding any tears if Pazzy wipes the floor with him? :sisi1 Nor will I. Way back in 2014, when Fielding was still undefeated, I called (during the RBR of his fight with Noé González Alcoba, who is awful but actually made him look terrible for a few rounds) that he was a KO waiting to happen and barely any better h2h than recently-exposed fellow Brit ticket-seller & ham and egger Frank Buglioni. :thumbsup: So the Mundo blitz the following year was gratifying, but then somehow the hype started to build again, then kicked into high gear when he became an opponent for Canelo, now all of a sudden he was a very serious threat at SMW. :lol: Yeah...nah.

He'll probably defeat Pazzy, as I'm sure his team scouted him out and cherry-picked him for a reason, but it wouldn't shock me in the least if this backfires spectacularly on them. And if not, Sims awaits to deal him stoppage loss #3. :deal:

Oakland Billy Smith likes this.