Mick Hen Essay - the boxing fan's dream promoter

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Jurgen, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Blancrabello

Blancrabello Member Full Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Roll on more Friday night boxing I say. Mick Hennessy the legend. Everything that Eddie Hearn is not.

aaaaa likes this.
  2. Blancrabello

Aug 8, 2016
    Is there a Friday scheduled any time soon?

3. kevinreid001

kevinreid001 Punchdrunk101 Full Member

Nov 1, 2012
    When you see the state of some of the cards or caliber of fights mr hearns next few cards are then we should all back fat mick

aaaaa likes this.
  4. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Let's be honest, any of these promoters would likely capitalise on the model Earn enjoys, given the opportunity.

5. Blancrabello

Aug 8, 2016
    I mean I can agree that it's a possibility. Warren definitely seems to have that streak in him. But in my opinion Hearn is a clinical psychopath, and his motive is purely gain. He really seems to take pleasure in fleecing people. I'd venture to say he really cares very little about boxing. It's power and money for that guy.

aaaaa and Safin like this.
  6. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    There's no doubt about that. He's a stereotypically sleazy salesperson, who was lucky enough to be born into it. The dangerous thing with a lot of salespeople is that they can come across as likeable and genuine people, but there's no doubt to me that Earn would pull your pants down and fleece you of your last tenner if nobody would find out. A lot of his worshippers are in a state of denial. He's just a hero to them.

Inglis_1 and aaaaa like this.