Mike Tyson vs Sonny Liston

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by BoxerFan89, Aug 23, 2015.

1. moneytheman12

moneytheman12 Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 4, 2021

where have I ever acted like a so called tough dude online I call people what they show me you have shown mutiple times like others to be a crazy idiot and blind I would call you and others the same in person cause it's what you show

you said in general lesser fighters have beat better skilled ones which is true

and trying to insult my grammer is not a insult so using that quote doesn't hurt me at all it's a choice and im not hurt by a so called wrong way to talk which you are stuck into believing I dont believe in that it's no right or wrong way to me

which I have told entaowed the same thing so stop using it

I told that dude to stop talking to me sense I the way he thinks I should you got the same choice

like I said mike never was beat by a slow or easy to read boxer so you saying that shows your trolling you have been told before which guy beat him and they never were slow or easy to read why is that hard for you to understand those kind couldnt beat him

and I have no trouble with realistic opinions only dumb crazy ones like you and others show which wouldnt happen

using dumb quotes like mike never got up well no he didnt cause he already took alot of damage before even going down sense he was super tough

what man have you seen after taking mutiple rounds of damage get up it's not happened much maybe you should have seen more of my post to know outdated quotes you read doesn't work with me

maybe if you stop saying unrealistic dumb quotes you read you wouldnt get people like me land bomber saying how your a idiot and crazy

oh mike would lose to George and sonny who was slow and easy to read no match on video shows that but sense George and sonny would fight mike different then other people they fought means they win no they fight the same slow easy to read way and lose

people like me and legend sangria and bomber are needed here for crazy idiots like you and others

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021