Mikey Garcia Targets Legend Manny Pacquiao... After Pandemic

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by POTUS, Jul 2, 2020.

1. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Mickey says he will do shades of Marquez!!
    This content is protected

Who wins???

Yes pizza boy Mikey is a cerebral assassin but I sadly think this Old version of Manny wins a decision. Mikey is howling for this fight,, after the plandemic settles. Mikey doesn't want to take on a young bull again IMHO.

At the same time though for all we know Manny could have lost Several Steps since he fought Thurman for all we know.

At Pacquiao's age especially with Manny's wear & tear on any given night he could pass his expiration date.

I don't really want to see this fight imho. But I'd like to see Mikey thrown to the wolves again after these statements.

kirk likes this.
  2. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Meh... rather Pac face a worthy WW.

POTUS, Henry Hank and kirk like this.
  3. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    This content is protected

POTUS likes this.
  4. Webbiano

Webbiano Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 6, 2011
    I’d take Pacquiao in a competitive but clear decision

POTUS likes this.
  5. Henry Hank

Henry Hank Mexicans Run Houston Full Member

Aug 30, 2019
    This fight doesnt interest me one bit i want Pac to face the top welters or fights that could add something to his legacy and Mikey doesnt fit the bill plus he doesnt deserve a fight with Pac imo.

POTUS, wutang and Rilz like this.
  6. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    I agree, this fight gets a big no thanks from me. Pacman should only be fighting legacy fights, or ones that make him a ton of money. This fight doesn't really do much for either category.

POTUS, wutang and Henry Hank like this.
  7. Impulse_0

Impulse_0 Active Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Ever since I bought the Mikey Spence PPV been very sour on Mikey. He talked a big game but was not willing to take much risk to win.

He looked weak as hell against Spence. Who really would care about this fight?

POTUS likes this.
  8. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Mikey was and is still considered a top P4P fighter. He took zero damage against the much bigger Spence and then he beat the **** out of Vargas like no one had before (after the 4th round). That's two much bigger opponents in a row. He will be the bigger man against Pac (he was 155 for Spence).

And Mikey is a patient counterpuncher with excellent timing, which is supposed to be a stylistic nightmare for Pac.

Either the gulf in class shows and Pac washes or KOs Mikey or Pac becomes completely shot overnight (like @kirk pointed out) and Mikey knocks him out.

POTUS likes this.
  9. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Pac would wipe the floor with Mikey, adding another scalp to Pac’s already legendary Resume.

POTUS likes this.