Mikey Vs DSG close to being agreed

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by NasalSpray, May 14, 2019.

1. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    What? No hate for Danny? Mikey is a blown up welterweight who just got embarrassed and shut out by Spence, but it's a "great" fight?

Oh, you only hate Pac and GGG... Because if Pac had selected Mikey, you'd say he only did so because Spence embarrassed him. GTFOH agenda troll.

You've been exposed like 20X just today.

:deal:

rorschach51 likes this.
  2. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Sorry but this is boxing. To much funny business. The whole Spence-Garcia fight was suspect from the beginning. It was not a real fight imo.

But if the Garcia/Garcia is a real fight, I fully expect the bigger Garcia to break Mikey's nose or hurt him to that effect.

Angler Andrew likes this.
  3. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    I usually try to be an optimist, but I'm disappointed with Mikey moving up and leaving unfinished business down south of 147.

He's not a WW. He doesn't have the build for it. Even Paulie Malignaggi looked like a better welterweight.

I think Spence, Pacquiao, Thurman, D. Garcia, Porter and if they care about proving dominance allow Crawford to fight each other.

Who wants to see a LW in Mikey fight another established WW.

Mikey showed us nothing in regards to being able to compete at WW.

4. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    how often have you known me to be wrong? now compare that with those who differ in opinion, and bet the odds.

5. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    mikey was starting to take some of the shine off canelo, thats what it comes down to.

6. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Mikey actually has a chance in this one. When was the last time the haircut looked good in a fight?

7. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    LMAO, sure buddy, that's exactly what it comes down too. What a jokester.

I'm a big Canelo fan, yes, but I'm a bigger boxing fan. I can turn on Canelo in a heart beat just like I did Mikey and Golovkin. As a paying fan, I expect fighters to fight the best consistently.

Hanz Cholo and pacas like this.
  8. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    im just going by what we all see, and being honest about it. you could have told me that youve seen me show that same type of bias towards mikey, that im accusing you of. and i would have to concede... because im being honest.
    what we post has consequences, if i post like a fanboy, i cant pretend to be mr boxing fan. pick a lane, or recognize that youre swerving.

Jackstraw likes this.
  9. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    DSG slows Mikey down with body shots and takes over the mid to late rounds to win a dec. to the body . At 140 he attacked the body a lot. Thinking he will bring back the body attack for this fight.

Angler Andrew likes this.
  10. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    I've challenged you before but you did not take it, I'll challenge you again. If I'm such a "fanboy" find me three posts where I have opinions of a fanboy.

I'm real, I've never over hyped Canelo, I've never said he dominated someone he didn't.

11. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    I'm a fan of both fighters jackass. Mikey-Loma isn't happening so I have moved on. Mikey seems to want to stay at WW a Porter-Garcia rematch isn't happening so why not? I have no agenda like you do because everything you do is rooted in either Pac or race.:deal:

12. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    I think he'll get fair judging, and I think he'll beat Danny Garcia. I was reading an article which stated that pre Spence, Garcia would have been favored by oddsmakers over every other PBC welter, outside of Spence. He didn't get beat up bad by Spence either.

13. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    You don't even try to make sense, ho. You criticized 40 year old tiny Pac for choosing Thurman, a bigger, stronger, younger, prime undefeated champion... and called Danny Vs. Mikey a great fight despite Mikey getting embarrassed and shut out by Spence at welterweight. If Mikey was fighting Thurman, you would be calling it a great fight as well.

You're shameless troll and racist. Irrefutable fact!

14. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    get real. your whole identity on this forum is a canelo attorney... ask around.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Chutz, rorschach51, Jackstraw and 3 others like this.
  15. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    :lol: