Mohammed Obbadi vs. Jade Dajay Bornea & José Francisco Rodríguez Tamayo vs. Arnulfo Salvador RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jan 14, 2022.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 6

(Chihuas) Rodríguez is willingly eating jabs to get in and throw freewheeling hooking attacks with both hands. (Chihuas) Rodríguez letting his arms hover in the air fully wound up before letting physics take its course. Slow and telegraphed shots, but thrown powerfully and in succession with Salvador being walked into the ropes or corner so there's nowhere for him to go without at least feeling a piece of those shots. Many times Salvador looks on the verge of going down - like a "doll being held up by strings", per Jaime Motta - but he makes it through another round without getting knocked down again nor out.

10-9 (Chihuas) Rodríguez

60-52 (Chihuas) Rodríguez

Banana-Rama likes this.
  2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Everyone's pissed at José Francisco Rodríguez for letting this reach a R7. His corner, the commentators, me... hell, probably Salvador himself, in a world of pain, just begging to be Old Yellered. :sisi1

After round three you'd have thought it was moments from being over, not less than halfway.

Boxingfan2 and Banana-Rama like this.
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 7

(Chihuas) Rodríguez is plodding in and teeing off, still walking through jabs and brushing aside clinch attempts. The ref does everybody a favor and steps in, slightly anticlimactic moment but Salvador did get jaw-jacked by a few unanswered bombs there and literally nobody is complaining to have this brough to a merciful end.

TKO7!

Banana-Rama likes this.
  4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Paulie doesn't love the stoppage. He acknowledges that Salvador had zero chance of winning the fight, but thought he deserved the chance to lose by decision as he was never in dire straits and had taken as many consecutive blows as that plenty of times earlier on.

5. Banana-Rama

Banana-Rama Active Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    @IntentionalButt thanks for the RBR sir, excellent work. Time for me to get some sleep, it's 5am here :sleeping:

CST80 and IntentionalButt like this.