Moore to fight for the European December 8th

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Max Molyneux, Oct 31, 2007.

1. robpalmer135

robpalmer135 Obsessed with Boxing banned

Jun 29, 2007
    this will be the First part of the SBO show here then, not bad Sky. hopefully they get Elcock vs Abraham though!

2. rooq

rooq Rooq's Boxing Promoter Full Member

Jan 16, 2007
    8th december is going to be a serious night of boxing!

3. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    About ****ing time. Throw it on the Khan undercard and we are good to go with a top bill there. M'Baye can come back on that bill too.

4. Big Ears

Big Ears Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    M'Baye is having his first fight back on the Haye v Mormeck undercard against Ameth Diaz .

No chance of it being put onto the Khan undercard though , Sky wouldn't be too happy .

5. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Makes sense, with him being French.

6. robpalmer135

Jun 29, 2007
    yeh if you read the article it says there in a different place, there looked after by different promoters so no chance of that. It will be on SBO!

7. stegsie

stegsie Active Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2007
  8. The Lads

The Lads Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2007
    lucky your in wigan.... although ill find somewhere in vegas showing jamies fight

9. robpalmer135

Jun 29, 2007
    no where in vegas will show Jamie Moore, i doubt you will care though!

10. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Has anyone seen this Russian fighter? He looks a solid prospect and beat that Rubio.

I'm getting a feeling that It might turn out the way Johannesson Vs Kirakosyan turned out.

11. Kolya

Kolya Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Baysangurov is an extremely good fighter, lots of people think very highly of him. He'll be a tough assignment for Moore, I don't think he'll win.

12. elle

elle Journeywoman Full Member

Aug 21, 2007
    I know its going to be a great night of boxing but, as a Moore fan, I'm concerned about this fight taking place the same night as Khan's.

They are hugely significant fights for both boxers. I hope their mutual trainer Oliver Harrison will be able to do them both justice before and on the night if he is going to be in both corners in different venues.

Moore didn't look at his best against Facey recently -understandable in some respects due to not having fought for a few months and the difficulty in motivating for an opponent he had previously beaten anyway but perhaps he could benefit from more preparation for this fight. Dec 8th is not that far away and the unbeaten Baysangurov is no pushover.

I just want Moore to have the best possible chance of winning this Title as he has waited a long time for this.

13. The Lads

The Lads Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2007
    If a Vegas bar can get it the place would be rammed with mancs tho