Morales vs. Mayweather sparring session.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by iceferg, Mar 31, 2017.

1. MUFA$A

MUFA$A FEAR * THE * TANK Full Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Yo Shut the **** up you b#tch ass ***** . You the true ****** in here with all that d#ckridin you been doing for the past couple of hours. YUP YUP YUP
    CASTILLO PUT THAT L ON FLOYD'S FOREHEAD . I'M GOING TO KEEP REPEATING THAT **** TO YO STUPID ASS. BUT PLEASE KEEP SHOWING ME HOW BUTTHURT I'M MAKING YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW . I'M IN YOUR HEAD NOW *****,I CAN SEE IT AND I'M LOVING EVERY ****ING MINUTE OF IT. YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A D#CKRIDER AND I SPIT ON N.IGGAS LIKE YOU!

aaalbert likes this.
  2. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    You can parrot all you want you ****en wimp. Lol. Floyd won you fake ass tough guy. You can't fight and you can't score a fight.

3. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    All I do is keep it real. I don't like fake posters. I detest them.

4. Hard Hitter

Hard Hitter New Member banned Full Member

Mar 30, 2017
    It was a very close fight but most had Castillo winning.

iceferg and Ant Sutton like this.
  5. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    I didn't know that was a prime Morales?

6. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Then "most" can't score a fight.

7. MUFA$A

MUFA$A FEAR * THE * TANK Full Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Ill be the bigger person here, I would like to offer you an apology for engaging in such a negative way with you . Please forgive me for insulting you . I'm 26 years old and at this point in my life I don't want God, Lord Jesus Christ and the O Holy Spirit to continue to be disappointed with me . I sinned enough in my life already and I really dont want to sin anymore. So please hopefully soon you can accept my apology and I would absolutely be very grateful for that . We all need to forgive one another and I hope one day you will be able to do the same for someone else and most importantly for yourself . Please dont let Satan win I beg of you . God bless you , God bless your daughters and God bless your entire family as well .
    - Jason Junior Hernandez

BlizzyBlizz likes this.
  8. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    It's not that serious. Mu you're cool with me! Lol