Most exciting HWs: Wilder, Fury, AJ or Ruiz?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Oakland Billy Smith, Jun 11, 2019.

1. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    In terms of excitement: Wilder, Joshua, Fury, Ruiz.

Disclaimer: In no way does my excitement ranking correlate with who I feel is the best. It's just Wilder and Joshua can completely get you outta there in dramatic fashion or can potentially get knocked outta there. Fury moves his head and body, dances, throws combinations and is durable as hell. Ruiz, a very good boxer but despite the recent Joshua win, every time I watch him fight, I don't necessarily clamor to see him as must watch tv. I've seen quite a few pedestrian performances.

2. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    So basically what you are saying is that Fury clearly has mental health issues and runs his mouth like a marathon? Bro, you are wicked late to the party, it's all been well documented and in the open for years now.

3. RulesMakeItInteresting

RulesMakeItInteresting Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 23, 2019
    Ruiz has one HELL of a shot, and it's fun that he's kind of portly yet can be so devastatingly effective imo.

Jobo1878 likes this.
  4. RulesMakeItInteresting

Mar 23, 2019
    I admitted I was wrong, my friend. You are also right.

pistal47 likes this.
  5. pistal47

Jul 14, 2007
    All good brother, I'm wrong A LOT too, but in the end we are all here for fun and dialogue with others about a sport and it's fighters we love.

6. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    I appreciate that you admit a flaw of your assesment which is very rare on this forum, it‘s actually a strength and sign of intelligence to do that.

7. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Charismatic? :lol: Yeah, no. Otherwise he would have a massive following.
    His trash talking is just trash talk. There is nothing witty or funny about it. He just says mean **** :lol:
    Fury adds a ton of comedy to his routine.

UKboxingfan likes this.
  8. RulesMakeItInteresting

Mar 23, 2019
    Plus, I was definitely wrong! lol

It's super nice of you to say that here, and I'm very grateful.

I completely feel this. Plus, how can we learn if we don't make mistakes, right?

Okin129 and pistal47 like this.
  9. pistal47

Jul 14, 2007
    This a million times over. I'm about as big an idiot as anyone could come across, so I'm very experienced in the art of being wrong. At the end of the day, whatever you do or say or whatever -- whether positive or negative -- just own that **** like your life depended on it. By far the best thing you can do. And ya, it does say a lot about ones character, you normally dont see it on here -- ever.

10. RulesMakeItInteresting

Mar 23, 2019
    I can honestly say I learned a ton from this forum just by being wrong a lot lol!

11. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Fury walked all over wilder during the press conferences, wilder was confused more than he was in the ring on fight night.

12. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    We all are wrong sometimes but the difference is some posters ( sadly not many ) can admit it and keep their credibility whereas the most posters can‘t admit it and become a laughingstock in the process.

13. RulesMakeItInteresting

Mar 23, 2019
    I'll bet the two were directly related, just like Ali freeking out (and probably scaring) Liston back in the day.

UKboxingfan likes this.