Most people don't care about the eubank fight it's Price they want to see

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Price is back, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Price is back

Price is back E16 Canning Town banned Full Member

May 31, 2016
    Price vs hammer is where it's at on the 4th of feb.

2. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    oh shut up

S.K likes this.
  3. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    to be fair she is correct like or lump it people are genuinely more interested (well the boxing community not casuals) in any fight that could see either boxer KO'd is much more interesting than Eubanks poor match up. After watching two of Quinlans fights he is very basic and will get pummeled, depending on how tough Quinlan is will determine how long the fight lasts

4. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    I hope price is back, i really do. Id like to see him make a few qid before he hangs em up. But chinny you just cant fix, itll also make him edgy and in general, hell never be the same.
    Saying that, you can try and and lower the probability of been caught sweet. If i was his trainer i would of worked on defence first and foremost but it seems coldwell has gone for another option which is make price bigger and stronger and therefore hit harder. But imo this wont be as effective as my suggestion for the reason ive stated above. As soon as anyone gets anywhere close hes going to be less confident in letting em go.
    Hope it all works out for him tho

5. mrbassie

mrbassie Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 18, 2004
    Can somebody take David Price's mum's laptop away please?

power play likes this.
  6. Price is back

May 31, 2016
    Aww you hurt that no one wants to watch eubank ?

7. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    I would rather watch Price than Eubank v another punch bag but to pay to see any of them on TV is madness!!

8. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    i have only seen it brought up when it first got announced, and when she or he or whatever this price is back person is creates a thread on it.. i'm sick of this Price trolling. i don't think anyones 'interested' in any of it tbh, and it doesnt seem that 'price is back' is saying people are more interested due to the reasons you've given, as i'd agree with that, but price is back is just saying it from a "price is great so everyone wants to see him" standpoint, not the fact that its a heavyweight that can KO and be KO'd just as easily,

9. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    I do agree with you the only arguement that could be levvied agasint it is that its on ITV a free council channel

10. On_The_Ropes

On_The_Ropes Active Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Your being very obnoxious with your constant pro Price threads, we get it your a big fan but the truth is he's not that good so stop hyping him up to be something he clearly isn't.

11. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    Give it time.... she will get laid eventually then they might stop ..... unless its big Pricey doing the laying !! :dancing:

12. granth

granth Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Fight won't happen. A moth will land on Price's chin and TKO him on the way into the leisure centre.

power play likes this.
  13. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Your loyalty towards the man is impressive! Literally don't know any Price fans bar you!

S.K likes this.
  14. Price is back

May 31, 2016
    Trust me Price has many fans. Many fakes also left him once he lost. The same will happen to aj when Wlad knocks him out cold and that i can't wait for.

yesihavearm2 likes this.
  15. John-tha-dunce

John-tha-dunce Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2016
    She loves price's length, I mean reach