MTK Boxing: Patrick Gallagher vs. Frederick Gloyluo & Şiar Ozgul vs. Chris Adaway RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Feb 22, 2019.

1. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Epic entrance music for Paddy G

IntentionalButt likes this.
  2. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Yeah, interesting, triple nationality, German dad, Liberian mom, but grown up in Britain.

f1ght3rz likes this.
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    There he goes again on his own. :sisi1

f1ght3rz likes this.
  4. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    As far as i know he's training a lot in Germany.

5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Judges are British, Italian, & Hungarian.

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    This might be the first competitive match you watch all day @f1ght3rz (out of like 2 dozen) :lol:

f1ght3rz likes this.
  7. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    Hahahaha word

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Gloyluo is pawing with his left jab, looming tall & imposing. Gallagher approaches in a side-turned crouch, his upper half cheated 45 degrees clockwise above the waist. Slick gyrations by Gallagher to slip the Gloyluo jab and 1-2 at medium-close range. Gloyluo catches Gallagher ducking straight in with a downward jab on the bridge of the nose. Gallagher is throwing combos at throat level, three pieces with a pair of right hands sandwiching a hook, but Gloyluo is able to cross his arms to shield himself while falling against the ropes to buoy himself past Gallagher with a double jab. Gallagher pressuring with the jab but Gloyluo is able to roll under it and step around him, countering with a pair of his own jabs or a combo from off to Gallagher's side. Lead right by Gallagher after they resurface from a jam-up on the inside, with Gloyluo awkwardly lain over Gallagher's back after pawing in with a double jab.

10-9 Gloyluo, close

9. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    Paddy Gallagher vs. Freddy Kiwitt

Round 1: 10-9 Kiwitt close

A very competitive and close round. Kiwitt working the jab very well throughout the round but Gallagher busier overall although missing a lot.

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Commentators don't quite fancy Gallagher closed strong enough to nick the first. I agree.

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 2

Gloyluo is ducking at the ropes as Gallagher comes bulling in, throwing big hooking combos up top. Gallagher is mauling Gloyluo, landing a few behind the head as the latter ducks & spins outside. Gloyluo countering with both hands, and is caught getting cute in the pocket, loading up a hook with a twist of the hips and NAILED with a big straight right from Gallagher. Push-off jabs by Gloyluo as he creeps backward across the ring, with Gallagher stepping in and plugging body shots in between high flailing rights against the ear & temple. Light body jabs from Gloyluo tiptoeing rapidly in reverse. Stylish footwork now from Gloyluo, dancing around Gallagher but not letting any punches go, aside from a trickle of very light jabs. Gallagher presses in and shoulders his way through a few jabs and then a two-armed shoving attempt from Gloyluo.

10-9 Gallagher

19-19

12. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018

Round 2: 10-9 Kiwitt

Kiwitts jab and movement winning him the round. He's avoiding most of the wide shots thrown by Gallagher who misses a lot.

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    What is this between-round music??! :lol:

14. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018

Round 2: 10-9 Kiwitt
    Round 3: 10-9 Kiwitt close

High pressure by Gallagher, he lands a few of those shots, especially in the last minute he has success and finishes well but Kiwitt outworking him with his jab before and also landing shots on his own while Gallagher is landing. Close round. Could go either way, a bit closer imo than the first round.

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 3

Gloyluo is skipping around the ring, not allowing Gallagher to command the real estate where he can initiate the rough stuff. Gloyluo sticking & moving well, nothing very starchy, just piling up points with soft touches high on the head, jabs & rights from afar. Gallagher cutting the ring off as best he can but having to lunge and graze at best with his body shots. Gallagher spamming the 1-2 as he stomps after Gloyluo, but having to hurl from outfield to shortstop. Nothing getting through for him except the odd scrape on the body as he nearly traps Gloyluo against the ropes.

10-9 Gloyluo

29-28 Gloyluo