MTK Global/iFLTV: James Diсkens vs. Nasibu Ramadhan Shemtendwa & Brian Rose vs. James Hagenimana RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Apr 19, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Live from the Liverpudlian Olympia. :thumbsup:

Stream:
    This content is protected

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    @esboxing, come on dude, this again? Lots of boxers have that (shorthand for "Richard", or synonym for a private detective...) as part of their surnames... we can't have that be a word filter, it just creates way too much clunky eyesore collateral. Please unmake that one? I think you made the right call a couple years ago, whenever you removed the filter so we could write names like Dickinson again..

CST80 and Somachenko like this.
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    John Michael Quigley vs. Óscar Ulises Amador Saballos, 4 rounds @ welterweight

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    ...and the co-main event is going to be Alex D¡ckinson (nickname D¡cko) vs. Dorian Morgan-Darch. If those names all fit this filter would have thoroughly butchered my RBR title. :lol: :ohno

Somachenko likes this.
  5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    From the bottom all the way up top, really not a very competitive bill on paper. A bunch of Argies/Spaniards/Lithuanians/Hungarians/Rwandans/Tanzanians with frankly shocking records imported as fodder.

Darch is by far the livest underdog, if not on the card then certainly among the B-sides from the UK...the others being 0-32-2 MJ Hall and 0-8 Robbie Forster. :shakehead:

6. Glassbrain

Glassbrain Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 9, 2016
    I haven't seen Rose fight in a few years, almost forgot about him, nice surprise.

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Jazza is taking his biggest step up in class since posting back to back losses against Guillermo Rigondeaux and Thomas Patrick Ward a few years ago, I'll give him that. :nusenuse:

8. Glassbrain

Apr 9, 2016
    Dickens speaking straight out of his nostrils there

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Reckon he might have a case of Calzagheosis?

Glassbrain likes this.
  10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Raza Hamza vs. Edwin José Téllez Guevara, 6 rounds @ lightweight

11. Glassbrain

Apr 9, 2016
    It's like a parody of a bad scouse accent, imagine a non native English speaker trying to understand him. Appalling.

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Would it be rude in the comments to make requests for Jazza to utter a phrase or two?

I'm thinking "Wot no petrol?"

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Téllez is a tough out, the little Nicaraguan has only been stopped five times in 66 bouts.

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.