MTK Marbella - Closing

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Jun 28, 2020.

1. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Good from a drug testing point of view as well...

2. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    You haven't been seeing the Irish papers lately. Day after day DK is front page news. Cops, government all going flat out to get him. Most villified man in Irish history. I've never seen anything like it. He has zero chance of a fair trial. If they ever get him he's doomed.

3. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    But is it ridiculous propaganda, or is it just Billy giving his honest opinion of his own very positive experience with Daniel Kinahan. Other boxers have spoken equally highly of DK. Are they all lying? Maybe it's their honest opinion. Maybe DK really is very good to the fighters. Maybe he really is a good guy to deal with. Why are all the boxers speaking highly of DK? Bottom line, the only people who speak from personal experience, who know the man personally, or who gave had business dealings with him, speak highly of him. The media, political shower etc who are attacking him non-stop in the most relentless hatch-job I've ever seen, don't know him personally, and that lot definitely have an agenda. There's no denying that.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  4. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    It would be awful if this destroyed Macklins career. Guilt by association, toxic brand and all that. If DK goes down big, as the establishment seem to be determined to make happen, it won't be good for people associated with him, even if they had nothing to do with any crime etc.
    Also in any trial, is Macklin likely to dragged into it, possibly be a witness, given his association with DK? It could be very damaging for Mack.

5. ShadesOfAli

ShadesOfAli Active Member Full Member

Sep 3, 2019
    For sure he will be questioned, but if he’s been smart then nothing will stick and he can slither away.

If I was a multi millionaire and had enough I would honestly just buy a private island and disappear I reckon some have done this in the past and faked their death surely.

6. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    Back before electronic technology took off it was possible. Not these days though.

ShadesOfAli and Brixton Bomber like this.
  7. ShadesOfAli

ShadesOfAli Active Member Full Member

Sep 3, 2019
    If I was to hazard a guess this whole story will be wrapped up soon

Boxing is shady AF arum will do the deal under the table.

ashishwarrior likes this.
  8. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    this
    it only takes arum to wake up one day and not tell the truth
    but who knows what day and where he might be made to ? in a dreamscape say