Muhammad Ali vs. Tyson Fury - Battle Of The Greatest video (Who would win?)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Bozinho, Aug 7, 2019.

1. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Watch Fury vs. Cunningham and then explain to me how Ali would lose.

Skins likes this.
  2. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Watch Cooper vs Ali and explain to me how Foreman would lose to Ali. Watch Ali vs Fraizer and explain to me how Foreman would lose. Watch Ali vs Norton and explain to me how Foreman would lose.

Bad arguments. Cunningham doesn't even fight like Ali.

Fury dwarfs Ali but also has a similar style. Both depend heavily on leaning back. When you are taller and have longer reach, you are going to have the advantage there.

Not saying Ali can't win but this is a tough fight for him.

Positive energy likes this.
  3. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    True, he's 10 times worse. And still he had Fury on chicken legs.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  4. rski

rski Well-Known Member Full Member

May 12, 2013
    At some point you have to ask the question, how many all time greats has Tyson Fury beaten? Old wlad, who was more befuddled than beaten down? Wilder, an unskillled but heavy hitter that he could only draw with, and is clearly reluctant to fight again as is now chasing the easy fights. I’m a Fury fan but you can only go by what a fighter has done and is doing, not what they plan to do next year.

How many all time greats has Ali beaten? How proven is Ali? It’s a different league, you are talking a man that has been in the ring all manner of opposition ranging from all timers of different styles to very good second tier fighters. This can’t be discounted.

Ali has the heart, will and skills to negate the physical advantages Fury has. Ali has the speed and movement to avoid the Fury jab and counter, he has the boxing brain to adjust to what fury is doing, he has the chin to take Fury’s punches. Ali wins by unanimous decision. Imo.

fistsof steel and red_roo like this.
  5. FinitoxDinamita

FinitoxDinamita Member banned Full Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Size, speed, and athleticism means alot especially in the HW and Fury is a unique giant who can move like a middleweight.

Fury beats Ali

6. ertwin

ertwin Active Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2016
    How on earth can you say that? The punchoutput nowadays is way higher even thought the hws are getting bigger and bigger kownacki and arreola just broke it.
    Boxing has evolved tremendously in the past decades, look how all those and mexicans conpletly dominate the olympics and pros.

7. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    It would be a great match. For me Ali would win moreless like against Wepner.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    red_roo likes this.
  8. DJN16

DJN16 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Well in terms of speed, power and reflexes, Ali is superior to all 3 in at least 2 of these categories.

Not to mention heart, chin, ring iq, determination, stamina, boxing ability, ring generalship and footwork which are many of the contributing factors to being a great fighter/champion.

fistsof steel likes this.
  9. LeftRightDownThePipe

LeftRightDownThePipe Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Aug 14, 2018
    He outboxed one of your heroes very recently and beat a top 10 ATG HW to win the title a few years ago. Plus he’s undefeated and has undeniable skills. I know these very different times are rough for ya... but DEAL WIT IT. Lol

Cute avatar pic. I’m a Kiki Minaj fan myself. Checkout her video with Danny D ;)

Reallymakesmethink likes this.
  10. Richard M Murrieta

Richard M Murrieta Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 16, 2019
    Prime Ali, 1967, would have boxed Fury's ears off, over 15 rounds, making him look very clumsy. This would be reminiscent of Ali vs Ernie Terrell, in 1967. Fury is used to using intimidation because of his size, but Ali would not buy it, after dealing with the Bear, twice. Fury's face would be a crimson color just like Henry Cooper in 1966. Muhammad by a very lopsided unanimous decision. Speed is the factor.

11. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    well he beat 39 year old wlad so he would surely beat 39 year old ali when he had parkinsonians.

after which he would do a song and dance around the ring plus karaoke for beating up a parkinsonians patient, that is the fury way.