Muhammed Ali and PEDs

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by xnico, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Richard now I must call you out on being completely wrong-& unfair.
    Honestly you sometimes lack for attention to details & intellectual rigor.

I have many posts where I make it *extremely* clear that I am very against the use of steroids & any illegal PEDs. Describing the ethical problems/stealing money, glory & victory from honest people, let alone the effects upon health.
    I have lifted for decades & would never even take Creatine. You owe me an apology here-because you are not only mistaken, you suggest I am FOR something that is illegal, I am morally opposed to:

And I both often condemned them, AND if you somehow never noticed anything I wrote about them-you had no reason to assume I would be for them.

Also steroids have NOTHING to do with height.
    Not in reality. Not even potentially. No steroid can make you even slightly taller.
    And there is zero evidence that HGH-which is not a steroid-is being deployed for this reason & effect.
    What you are saying makes absolutely no sense.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now then. I also made clear what some cursory statistical research will reveal.
    The vast majority of people even *today* do not have even one person among family members or those they grew up with who are 7' tall. The situation when you are young is exactly the same as today: even knowing someone personally who is this tall is rare.

A simple Google search will confirm that approximately 1 in 1.6 MILLION people are at least 7' tall.

"Wow! This is an incredible stat! About 2800 people in the world are 7 feet tall or taller. Considering that the world population is approximately 7.4 billion people, this means that the percentage of 7 footers is 0.000038%."

You need overwhelming evidence, check out these many websites: [url]https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=what+percentage+of+people+are+7+feet+tall+today[/url]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    Richard M Murrieta likes this.
  2. Richard M Murrieta

Richard M Murrieta Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 16, 2019
    My apologies to you, and thanks for the past information. I was wrong to assume anything my friend.