Mundine vs Winky - who would win this close matchup at 168 -question mark-

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by China_hand_Joe, Jul 29, 2007.

1. MSTR

MSTR More Speed Than Roy!!!!! Full Member

Feb 19, 2005
    Thats awesome guys. I love seeing this ****** get owned. It never gets old.

2. teke

teke Titans Time !!! Full Member

Jul 31, 2004
    by movement you mean smart movement in the ring. Hagler and Hearns have both stated that Hopkins has sloppy footwork in the ring but in saying that they said he works hard on keeping to a plan against his opponent.

People underestimate Mundines physical strength as he hardly ever shows it. Im sure he is alot stronger than we give him credit for.

3. China_hand_Joe

China_hand_Joe Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
    Winky, Hopkins and Taylor are all as bad as each other -fullstop- It would be very American to simply rule out Mundine -fullstop- How do you Ozzies feel about the yanks disrespecting Australian legends like Tszyu, Mundine and Bika -questionmark-

4. teke

Jul 31, 2004
    Bika :lol::lol:

Tony Mundine is a bigger boxing figure in Australia than Jnr is at the moment.

The Americans have a right to an opinion about our fighters as we do of theirs. I dont take it personally. They feel Sweet Pea would clown Kostya and I agree, what do you think Boppa?

5. China_hand_Joe

China_hand_Joe Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
    What -question mark- You consider Bika Cameroonian -question mark-

Americans hold Judah in a righer regard than Tszyu, both in and out of the ring -fullstop-

6. MSTR

Feb 19, 2005
    They disrespect Vic to an extent, but they love Katsidis. The yanks also hate their own fighters like Spinks and Taylor so they don't just do it to foreign fighters. When Calzaghe looks poor against limited opposition and Hatton holds too much I can understand their criticism, although some of them still severely underate the ability of both of these guys. Every single person on this board had bias for their countryman IMO without exception. The yanks are no worse then we are, or the danish posters, or the pinoys or the peurto ricans ect.

7. MSTR

Feb 19, 2005
    Mundine is underrated internationally but that is because they haven't seen much of him. He only has himself to blame for that one. If he fought on an overseas card like our other top fighters do I am sure they would realise that he is a talented fighter.

8. teke

Jul 31, 2004
    :lol:

Love your humour.

I dont consider Bika a legend :yep

9. MSTR

Feb 19, 2005
    hahaha. Definitely stirring the pot. Not happy with the yanks obviously. I am suprised certain posters here haven't jumped at the opportunity.

10. boxa01

boxa01 Member Full Member

Jan 29, 2006
    mundine wins easily on points

11. jb1

jb1 REFLECTION OF PERFECTION Full Member

Dec 7, 2005
    **** off gav

12. EelsRule

EelsRule Active Member Full Member

May 16, 2006
    Hopkins is there to be beaten up in my view. He hasnt looked impressive once since I've taken an interest in boxing around the time Hopkins beat Tito (I didnt see the Tarver fight). I think it would be great if RJJ droped his arse on the deck for the count before they both retired.

13. pecks

pecks ***** Full Member

Feb 26, 2005
    Mundine via UD. Should only be two or so rounds in it though.

14. ashley

ashley Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Read the news.

Mundine is the WBA World champ!

If anybody needs to understand this please read the f..... rankings.

Mundine is also SMW number 3 in the world.....again if you dont understand read the f..... rankings.

Mundine VS Wright will be great for SMW and I am sure that Wright would take the fight if he gets a chance.

I think Mundine will be a bit to fast for Wright now and should win by 3 or 4 rounds.

The big issue is can Mundien make any ground on Kess or Joe...at the moment I would say no.....if Mundine beats Wright then I may change my mind.

15. teke

Jul 31, 2004
    MSTR does not constantly condem Mundine only the huggers of the man.

He actually took on the whole of Denamrk in one memorable thread a few months back :yep