My daily workout

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Cannon, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Cannon

Cannon 207Cannon Full Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Due to the cold cold temeratures in the area of Northern Maine that I live in, I do not do any of my running outside u til the temp rises a bit. So everyday I travel an hour south to Skowhegan, where I am a member of Somerset Sports and Fitness. I get there at around 2 or 3pm, stretch out and get a few easy rounds of jump rope in. Then I move to the treadmill, where I run anywheres from 3 to 6 miles, depending on how my body feels, and what I have in store for me that night. After I get my run in, I stretch out, change up, and head for Stockton Springs, (1 hour and 20 min from skow) to Wymans Boxing Club. I usually start off the night with 3 rounds of shadow boxing to loosin up, then get 5 rounds of jump rope without taking the rest period. This ends up to me 20 minutes straight jump roping. I try to get it as many sprints as I can. Then I usually move to the milk crate workout. 3 rounds of running/jumping up and down on the crate, this really will take it out of you. After I am thru that, I wrap my hands and go to the heavy bags for 5 rounds. Then I either for 3 or 4 rounds on the pads, and 3 or 4 rounds of sparring. Then I move to some abb work, push ups, pull ups, speed bag, double ended bag. I try to get end the night with around a 20 round workout. I know if I do this for a month or two my wind is great, and my weight is where it needs to me. Pretty much just a typical boxers workout, and Im sure there is plenty of room for improvements.