Name a fighter you can bet on to be clean

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bachatu, Sep 28, 2007.

1. hmi

hmi Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 14, 2007
    So who is not clean? I don't know of any boxer being banned because of doping. I'm talking about those with name recognition. Cycling is a totally different animal though. Btw, a small body doesn't mean that a person doesn't use droids. Just look at the cyclists' bodies.

I think the thread would have been more interesting if the topic is who fights clean? Meaning no low blows, no headbutts, etc.

2. bachatu

bachatu Pro Full Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Interesting to see that Floyd's name was mentioned the most out of all the other boxers, despite people disliking him as much as they do. Which makes some sort of a statement... if he is as good as they say he is in this era, not bad for doing it naturally. Im personally not a fan of his, because he is simply not exciting to watch. Another guy mentioned frequently was Hopkins and I find his fights more boring to watch then Floyds... and I really dont like his style.

Guys I prefer or used to like to watch are: Tyson, Holyfield, Roy Jones Jr, Shane Mosley. These were guys that at one point or another seemed to have "Super Powers" in the ring... unfortunately, 3 out of the 4 doped (even though they supposedly didnt know anything about what they were taking)... Tyson, Im not sure he doped, because he seemed as fast and strong in his teens.

3. Fab2333

Fab2333 Needs to Get It 2Gether Full Member

Oct 25, 2006
  4. retriever

retriever Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2006
  5. psychopath

psychopath D' "X" Factor Full Member

Mar 13, 2007
    Trying to be funny? . . . you stupid ****. The guy has been tested positive twice. :fire

:-( :huh :D

6. Napoleon

Napoleon Smokin' Full Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Exactly, I would also add Tszyu to the list.

7. Illstate

Illstate Active Member Full Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Speaking as a person that has had false accusations made against him, and speaking as a person that understands how the media will exaggerate a news story. I would hesitate to all of a sudden start a witch hunt on every athlete that ever gained weight or performed well in his or her sport.
    As far as I'm concerned no one is guilty of doping until they have been shown to be guilty o doping.
    The media and Balco together can do more harm to professional sports than doping it's self ever have.

8. The Whaler

The Whaler My dog be thorough. Full Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Jean-Francois Bergeron.

If the guy took steroids, each Bergeron footstep would demolish a city block with the reverberations.

9. ozziebattler

ozziebattler Shadow Boxer Full Member

Feb 4, 2006
    2 of the 3 crimes he did commit..

I still think he was ****ed up by shagging a money hungry broad who assumed shagging tyson would lead to them being together..

Instead he ****ed her brains out than shot off to shag more broads,leaving the young beauty queen to feel used and abused(or raped in her stupid mind).

Seems pretty funny how the chick didnt have too much of a problem with mike getting only 3years in jail..

Oh **** she got tens of millions of dollars didnt she???

How strange that other **** victims get next to no compensation and are never as open to tell their story of the event that ruined their life..

**** the juror were a bunch of dopes...

10. ozziebattler

ozziebattler Shadow Boxer Full Member

Feb 4, 2006
    Tyson used recreation drugs but not sure about performance enhancing..

I recently read that tyson has pleady quilty to possession of coke and driving under the influence..

Apparently he admitted to being addicted..

I feel for this tromented soul..

I honestly think he will either die or kill himself soon...

11. GABBY

GABBY Active Member Full Member

Apr 20, 2007
    calzaghe
    Hatton
    cotto
    de la hoya
    Barrara
    Nazeem

12. Bigcat

Bigcat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 10, 2006
    Calzaghe , Hopkins, Mike Spinks, Jeremy Williams,

Tim Witherspoon. ( who needs roids when you have a bag of weed)

13. crashzzz

crashzzz Bergeron Avatar Club Full Member

Sep 6, 2005
    Jean-Francois Bergeron.

He doesn't need steroids to win, just by staring his opponent down, he can store fear in their eyes .

Judge for yourself...

This content is protected

14. bill poster

bill poster Guest

Calzaghe, apparently he takes 3 showers a day