Name some of the most cowardly shameless ducks in baaxing

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Beouche, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Faceplant

Faceplant Lucky Full Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Floyd being P4P No1, fighting at Welterweight, and yet somehow managing to duck the entire Welterwight division for nearly a decade.

OvidsExile, C.J. and George Crowcroft like this.
  2. Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson “U should have been banned for life”-some fangirl banned Full Member

Mar 25, 2020
    Haye ducking Fury twice was an absolute disgrace he should have been fined by the BBBoC for that I felt it was intentional

OvidsExile likes this.
  3. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Saunders doing dumb videos to get suspended avoiding the Canelo fight.

4. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    :lol: you may not have noticed but boxing's kinda on a stand still rn

5. 22JM

Sep 10, 2016
    Lol yes, but fights can be for a go by summer.

6. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006

Dude, why are u talking about the Morales fight? That was 5 years early and Pac rumors of being on that juice wasn't going around. Pac was still @ 130, so that has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation. Mayweather wanted to make sure he was clean and has the same rules for him to follow with testing. Freddie already admitted this a couple of times it was Pac who dropped the ball. Their relationship even took a hit when he went on interviews saying it. Mayweather wanted the fight then, and he made it happen in 2015. It's funny Mosley who was known to juice had no problem with all the testing. Pac was afraid he would get caught.

Pimp C likes this.
  7. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Just when I thought one person couldn’t get any dumber than Saunders, this post just proves me wrong.

Ducklerr, deyell and The Real Lance like this.
  8. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    If you think Haye cut himself or faked a shoulder injury to the point wherein he went and had surgery then YDKSAB.

9. Loudon

Loudon VIP Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    WTF?

Are you serious??

What happened against Morales is the exact reason WHY HE WANTED THE CUT OFF.

What's the point in debating if you don't get that?

Floyd wanted to make sure he was clean?

Really?

By slandering him in public?

Floyd never demanded that testing for any of his other opponents at that time.

Floyd would not grant him his request. But like I've already told you, it was irrelevant anyway. Because even when Manny did agree to everything, it still took an age to make. And that tells you that it wasn't the testing that held it up.

Think about this:

If Floyd was so concerned about cleaning up the sport etc, ask yourself why he was caught with an illegal IV prior to the fight, which should have been declared as a medical emergency, with admittance to a hospital.

What a joke.

OvidsExile, JOKER and The Real Lance like this.
  10. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    What is there to debate. His trainer said it himself. Watch the video and u can google other videos of him saying it. Now who's more credible on this matter, you or Freddie Roach?

Pimp C likes this.
  11. Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson “U should have been banned for life”-some fangirl banned Full Member

Mar 25, 2020
    I know plenty about boxing and would be glad to discuss anything about the sport with you extensively no need to be silly

12. 22JM

Sep 10, 2016
    That's because you are a idiot, Saunders was very close at having the best payday in his entire career, why do stupid things like like? I hope Canelo doesn't give him that big payday because after what Saunders did he doesn't deserve nothing.

13. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    You do realize that it was NEVER about drug testing, right? Because if Floyd wanted an even playing field, he wouldn't have rejected VADA testing or the 5 million dollar per dirty test penalty. USADA had become completely irrelevant by 2015 as VADA emerged as the gold standard. And you also forgot that Floyd was the one who was caught w/ a needle in his arm.

And then you throw in the following:
    • Pacquiao had explicitly stated after the first round of negotiations that he would do ANY drug testing to make the fight
    • Floyd ducked Pac by making a lowball offer of $40 million
    • Floyd ducked Pac by saying that he had to leave Arum for the fight to happen
    • Floyd ducked Pac by saying that he didn't need to fight him just as Ali shouldn't have fought some of his opponents
    • Floyd explicitly said that "everything in life is about timing" and that he "waited until the time was right" to make the fight
    Later on, Floyd would say that Canelo should avoid GGG and that Ward should avoid Kovalev. Then he said that he's picking Tank's opponents and for the media to criticize him, not Tank.

Come on, man. Simple math.

Loudon and OvidsExile like this.
  14. Eggman

Eggman "The cream of the crop! Nobody does it better! Full Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Vitali ducking Rahman

15. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Log off you damn fool. Pbf fought at 154 and 147 he was lineal at both weights. He fought canelo who was top ranked and p4p top 10 ranked fought Mosley who was top 3 p4p ranked fought guerrero who was top 10 p4p ranked fought pac fought maidana and fought cotto yeah a bunch of bums he fought you irrational bitter fool.
    Fighter of the decade deal with it hater.

Thor Odinson likes this.