Name some of the most cowardly shameless ducks in baaxing

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Beouche, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Pac for ducking a prime pbf because of testing.

Beouche and ndthentherewasx like this.
  2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Your fighter of the decade STILL couldnt allow Pac a fair chance after ducking him for so long.He was still juicing up to the gills as the IV scandal proves. We all know why he needed 750 ml of saline dont we? But you never answer that only to say the NSAC cleared him ROFLMAO !!!
    All the NSAC did was PROVE he was juicing by issuing the ludicrous statement " Mr Mayweather did nothing wrong so we will not be investigating him" Thats after Floyd blatantly breaking the NSAC's own rules on Amount of saline used & where it was administered ROFLMAO
    They must think everyone is as dumb as you clowns that STILL idolize the snotty nose cheating little coward . Mayweather & Canelo should BOTH be doing time for the Peds abuse
    Loudon put you in your place earlier anyway didnt he you havent answered him either lol Give it up Pac OWNS Floyd

3. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Pac ducked a prime pbf period because he didnt want to test facts. Pbf was cleared by USADA and NSAC those are facts the rest is pure speculation. Pbf will forever own pac he tooled his ass when they fought easy work facts and his win over canelo is better than anything pac has done facts. Pbf is fighter of the decade facts.
    Pbf > CJ facts

4. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    But My guy Antonio The Tijuana Tornado made your guy, who you call fighter of the decade LITERALLY mess his pants in fear just by quietly walking up to him & asking "why wont you fight me"? ROFLMAO Froid was TERRIFIED!!! You should see the full video Blabbering like Daffy Duck. I'll see if I can get that full video If I can I'll put it up

Floyd :pipi Antonio :couch:Where did Margarito go ???

5. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Antonio margarito is a disgraced glove loading cheat and a ****ing bum who got destroyed by fighters pbf schooled let that sink in.:deal:

6. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    If this is so Please explain why Floyd was literally TERRIFIED of Tony & embarrassed himself so badly

7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    He was too busy beating up the man who made margo his ***** in mosely and schooling the man who broke margos eye in pac.

IsaL and Eggman like this.
  8. ndthentherewasx

ndthentherewasx let it marinate Full Member

May 5, 2019
    Billy Joe Saunders

T Crawford

Those two brothers, the ones that fight for Al

9. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    No, because I know who Saunders is and know that he always does and says stupid things. Hell, that wasn’t even the stupidest thing Saunders did in in the last couple of years.

You only posted that garbage because you’re a moronic casual fanboy who has his head far up in Canelo’s ass and doesn’t follow other fighters unless they become associated with his favourite fighter.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Sugar 88 likes this.
  10. Loudon

Loudon VIP Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Freddie Roach's opinion is just one small segment of the whole saga.

Yes, Freddie thinks that if they had agreed to everything, the fight would have happened sooner.

That's his honest opinion.

Yes, he's a respected trainer and I'm only a fan. But the fact is, even when Manny did give in and publicly agree to all of Floyd's demands, the fight still never happened straight away. Why was that?

It still took Marquez icing him before the fight happened. So I don't agree with his opinion.

The whole thing was a circus.

Floyd wanting to pay him a flat fee so he could keep most of the revenue.

His later admissions of fighting at the right time etc.

It was never solely about the testing.

Freddie's opinion also does not alter the fact that Manny's initial request for a cut off was a legitimate reason caused by what had happened with his 2005 fight with Morales.

Now kindly explain to me how Floyd tried to clean up the sport when he was caught with an illegal IV, whilst also giving a reason which was completely illogical.

The Real Lance and JOKER like this.
  11. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    I can't remember this.

What were the circumstances?

12. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    No knowledgeable person will ever believe that.

The Real Lance likes this.
  13. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    His own trainer roach said he turned down the fight during the first negotiations because they didnt want random blood testing with no cutoffs they pulled out of talks to fight clottey with no testing. Those are facts, which cant be refuted. Any kowledgeable person with no agenda already knows those are facts. Just because you dont like it doesn't mean it's not true.

IsaL likes this.
  14. Eggman

Eggman "The cream of the crop! Nobody does it better! Full Member

Dec 2, 2015
    he pulled out the fight 4 times. 4 times! He wanted big O instead of Rahman

15. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Get real man.

You are the one with the agenda.

You're so into Floyd it's both cringeworthy and painful.

How many more times do we have to do this?

Yes, Manny didn't want random testing with no cut offs. But we know that he had a valid reason for that cut off request. And that reason was due to what had happened with Morales years earlier. Now nobody can dispute that. It happened. It's factual. It was in 2005. He said he felt weak and that there wasn't the same snap in his punches. And Morales agreed with him. Morales said that in an interview.

So Manny put forward his request, but they could not reach a compromise on the number of days, even though Manny was willing to give an immediate after fight blood and urine sample. Now that should have been sufficient for Floyd. But it wasn't. So there was a stalemate. And then in the end, Manny went and took an alternative fight instead.

Your issue is: You only see things from Floyd's side.

You say that the fight didn't happen because Manny refused Floyd's requests.

Okay. But I can say that the fight didn't happen because Floyd refused Manny's request.

Now a long time after the Clottey fight, Manny then publicly claimed that in order to get the fight done, he would agree to all of Floyd's demands. Now upon hearing that, did Floyd and Ellerbe try to make the fight? The answer to that question, is: No, they did not. Floyd still waited on him. And like another poster has noted, we also have quotes from him saying that he waited for the right time to take the fight.

So if you or anyone else thinks that the testing issue alone prevented an earlier fight from taking place, you are utterly deluding yourselves.

Now you have been accusing Manny of being dirty for years, with your only so called evidence being that he immediately didn't jump through all of Floyd's hoops. You think that he was guilty because he asked for a cut off. You think he was dirty, despite the fact that there was zero evidence of any wrongdoing, and despite the fact that the Morales incident had happened years earlier. Yet when Floyd gets caught with an illegal IV, where he gave an illogical excuse as to why he needed it, you have to hide behind by the official statements that were published.

Me and CJ have repeatedly asked you for an explanation, but you simply cannot give us one.

All you can say is that he couldn't produce urine, and that the powers that be said that everything was okay.

Yet you cannot explain the following:

Why he couldn't have just drank water to have been able to urinate shortly afterwards.

Why he was so severely dehydrated, when he hadn't done anything into the lead up to the weigh-in.

You also cannot acknowkedge the following:

That he was only a few pounds out at the 30 day weigh-in.

That if the proper procedure had been adhered to, it would officially have been classed as a medical emergency, which would have required hospital admittance.

That it was illegal.

You are just burying your head in the sand.

If Manny had been caught like Floyd had, you've have gone crazy.

We all know that.

You and MVC are completely irrational in these debates.

If Floyd went on a killing spree and started shooting at people, you and MVC would be on here the following day, telling us all how the victims had been at fault for getting in the way of the bullets.

Floyd was a great fighter. Greater that Manny. IMHO, he'd always have beaten him. But Floyd waited him out, pure and simple. He didn't believe in himself as much as he should done. Which is why he had to demand things like an unnecessary C-W against Canelo, despite it being a JMW title fight, despite him fighting Oscar at JMW, and despite the fact that he'd said that he didn't care what Canelo rehydrated to.

As great as he was, he was never as confident in his abilities as what you are.

You need to wake up and see things for what they are.

C.J. and Bofo24 like this.