Name some of the most cowardly shameless ducks in baaxing

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Beouche, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Loudon

Loudon VIP Member Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Pimp C,

You are completely incapable of having a debate on this subject.

You turn into an immature fanboy.

Let me tell you something:

Not everybody who criticises and questions Floyd's decisions, hate him.

This is not the school playground where we have Floyd haters and Manny fanboys etc.

I've told you numerous times that I don't hate Floyd.

I've also told you numerous times that I don't love Manny.

I respect him, but I've never been a huge fan.

I've always been more of a fan of Floyd's.

I think Floyd is one of the greatest fighters of all time. You could even argue he was the GOAT on a H2H basis.

I don't have an agenda.

IMHO, Floyd would always have beaten Manny.

Regarding the testing, the second line of your response is completely false.

Manny didn't refuse the testing. Now he could have done. But he didn't. He agreed to be randomly tested over a 10 week plus period, but he requested a cut off due to what had happened with Morales. And nothing you say will change that. Again, it wasn't common at the time, and Manny's reasoning was valid. Again, it happened years earlier and even Morales agreed that it had weakened Manny. So Manny requested the cut off but said he'd undertake an immediate after fight blood and urine test. Floyd accepted, but in the end they couldn't agree on the number of cut off days. Manny wanted more, Floyd wanted him to have less.

Again, even after Manny did agree to everything, the fight still didn't get made. So that should be proof to anyone that it was never solely about the testing. Otherwise the fight would have been made straight away.

Now if it was vice versa, I would have had no problem with Floyd asking for a cut off. Not if there was a valid reason as to why he wanted it.

You never apply context to anything.

It's always just black or white with you.

The circumstances are extremely important.

More immature BS.

Again, I'm not a hater and I couldn't have cared less if he'd have knocked Manny out in 5 seconds.

It's not about that.

To be honest, I don't know how you have got the audacity to rip Manny for requesting the cut off, whilst you turn a blind eye to Floyd's IV. Because every member on this forum knows that if Manny had been caught with an IV you would have gone absolutely MENTAL. You'd have probably had a breakdown.

I don't care that the IV had saline in it.

I don't care about Floyd's performance on the night.

None of that is relevant.

What is relevant, is:

The IV was illegal, as they've been used as masking agents in the past.

Floyd said he had to have it because he was severely dehydrated.

If proper procedure had been followed, he'd have had to have been taken to hospital.

Now take off your TMT hat and t-shirt, and tell me HOW Floyd could have been so dehydrated, that he was forced to have an IV, instead of just taking onboard normal fluids?

Tell me.

I don't want to hear about how he was cleared and all of that BS.

What I want is your explanation to the following:

1. Why he was so severely dehydrated.

2. Why he couldn't have just had a drink.

He simply could not have been severely dehydrated to the point of him needing an IV. Because he wasn't dehydrated at the weigh-in and everything had been done. He'd been winding down. And he was only a few pounds out at the 30 day point.

If he'd have been thirsty, he'd have had fluids.

If he'd have been dehydrated, he could have taken a more substantial amount of fluids.

If he'd have been severely dehydrated, he'd have reported it and had an IV in the hospital instead of on his sofa.

Now if you can't give me a proper answer to those 2 very simple questions, then don't even bother replying back to me.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Southers, The Real Lance and JOKER like this.
  2. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    None of these were ducks

3. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    The Canelo one was, but I think that was Oscar's doing.

4. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Andre Ward ducking Beterbiev, scurrying into retirement rather than face the top LH after beating a shot Kov.

Tank Davis moving up to LW after ducking all of the top opposition at 130, and proceeding to duck every top opponent at 135. The guy is consistent, even consistently struggling to make weight at the higher weight class. There is something to be said for consistency.

Crawford and Spence managing time duck each other at welter. Not sure how is to blame and Spence is recovering from injury so this fight may never happen.

The Pimp Adonis ducked all top opponents and held the belt hostage forever at LH. Not sure anyone will beat his string of meaningless opponents. Sorry to see him injured but I’m glad he’s out of boxing. It’s a shame because the guy has talent and I think he could have beaten many of the guys he shamelessly ducked and dodged.

5. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Regarding Andre Ward, did he specifically retire to duck Beterbiev?

I don't think he did.

He could have prolonged his career and fought someone else.

Beterbiev had only fought 11 times as a pro at that point.

How could he have been seen as the top LHW at that stage?

Kovalev wasn't shot.

That's ridiculous.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  6. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Who's doing was it when Golovkin got stripped for refusing to commit to fighting his mandatory?

7. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    Why would you be asking that question here?

You're obsessed.

aaalbert likes this.
  8. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Oh simple minds...

Because if you're going to claim Canelo ducked, then surely you also believe Golovkin ducked as well....

..after all, this thread is asking for shameless ducking is it not?

Try showing some consistency son.

9. Loudon

Mar 7, 2012
    I couldn't care less about GG.

I've never been a fan.

The answer would depend on what the circumstances were.

I can't remember.

10. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    He wasnt beating up anyone He wasnt capable ROFLOMAO Mosely at least juiced himself to the gills & got in ring with sick Demoralised Margarito
    Pac beat a man who was banned for over 2 years on a bum rap
    Your idol FROID LITERALLY **** himself in fear in front of a huge crowd
    when Tony merely asked him a question "Why wont you fight me Daffy"?
    Froid NEVER beat Pac in a fair fight EVERYONE , including you the NSAC knows Froid was juicing The NSAC only cemented it by that statement. If you really believe what trash you spout You are in no way a real boxing fan Just a lover of Ped's cheats & cowards LOG OFF !!!!!!!!!!!

11. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    THATS TELLING HIM LOUDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Floyd was blessed with wonderful boxing talents but cursed with a set of cojones enabling him to use the talents to win He had to CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loudon likes this.
  12. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    YOU just named the three biggest cheating cowards in boxing ROFLMAO!! Log Off along with Pimple

13. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    1. You can be dehydrated for various reasons maybe he had an upset stomach and had diarrhea which you can get dehydration from. Maybe he went for a run after the weigh in and got dehydrated or did a boxing workout. Who knows? he was a work out machine.
    2. He took an iv because that's what his team told him to do. And an iv is the best thing for dehydration. People get ivs all the time in vegas after drinking or partying to hydrate or to feel better after a workout
    https://luxemobileiv.com/collections/services/products/sports-recovery-iv

The iv contents were tested and nothing was found but saline and vitamin infusion. He also passed the post fight test and was cleared by usada and the nsac. You never answered why pac roach or arum never made a big deal about this like people like you do? If he was on peds why didn't they protest?

Yes how pbf looked is relevant when people like you are accusing him of peds for this fight. He didnt look great he looked bad to be honest. It's not like he threw 100 punches a round nor did he have new found power he wasnt on any peds. If he was he needs a refund because they did nothing for him.

You also love to make stuff up pac didn't agree to everything, he made up an excuse about a cut needing time to heal. Arum said that he needed to build a stadium on the Vegas strip but you left that out.

royjonesfan likes this.
  14. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Look at these pathetic excuses lmfao. Demoralized against Mosley. Sick against williams. Pac beat up a man who was out inactive. Was young when he lost to rodney jones. It's pathetic stop. The truth is margo is a bum a ****ing bum he's not an atg not a hof level not good. He's a disgraced glove loading cheat, who will be remembered for that. Let that sink in.:deal:

royjonesfan likes this.
  15. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Beterbiev was a top fighter and Ward got out of dodge rather than fight a prime LH. Beterbiev with his 11 fights would have been a fun opponent to watch. Bad dude, he would not have put up with Wards dirty tactics. I think it was a wise decision by Ward to duck that guy.