Naseem Hamed fights like Deontay The Bronze Bomber Wilder

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MVC!, Aug 17, 2017.

1. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    You need to work on your stamina.

2. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Hamed and Wilder, two amazing fighters!

3. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    One proven great that steps up.

The other?

Not yet.

4. cippi

cippi Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 28, 2009
    maybe . derrick jefferson is a detroit guy. wilder gets trained by a kronk fighter. even tho hes from new york hes adopted the kronk way of teaching.

5. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Like Jefferson, he would fail miserably against live and top fighters like Klitschko. Even a 41 year old Wlad would knock Wilder into dream land.

latineg likes this.
  6. ForemanJab

ForemanJab Deus Vult Full Member

May 8, 2014
    Wilder would probably entertain a fight with Hamed since he's a HW now.

Sugar 88, latineg and Beyonce Wilder like this.
  7. The Kentucky Cobra

The Kentucky Cobra Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 9, 2017
  8. cippi

Feb 28, 2009
    jefferson my boy but i dont kno if he belonged in the ring with wlad. it was a mismatch. but i get wut your saying for sure. if wilder gets in the ring u think its gunna be the same result as d train when he stepped up. an we will see. i think wilder will do just fine honestly. hes lucky AJ is busy with pulev and then prolly ortiz because wilder would get beat up by anthony as of right now. but i think wilder can beat just bout every one else. i like ortiz but hes getting older and stylistically wilder is a night mare for alot of these guys. hes faster and longer then these guys and more athletic then most.

9. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Deontay "Indongo" Wilder

Julius "Deontay" Indongo

10. Beyonce Wilder

Beyonce Wilder Active Member Full Member

Nov 11, 2015
    being fast and tall didn't save a slew of c-tier opposition from pressing that 'bambi dance' button his chin though.

11. cippi

Feb 28, 2009
    yes it has. early on . and recent . it happens there heavyweights. yes the competition hasnt been there but hes still a nightmare stylistically no matter what. and wilder has the power to put any one out.

12. Beyonce Wilder

Beyonce Wilder Active Member Full Member

Nov 11, 2015
    and anyone has the power to put wilder out. what exactly about his style is a nightmare? he doesn't fight tall and his defence is full of holes - everyone he has fought has got through it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Naz hit WAY harder p4p

14. cippi

Feb 28, 2009
    wilder is a stylistic nightmare because he uses his strengths properly. any heavyweight accept joshua has there hands full with wilder. joshua the only who has better speed,power,and athleticism. plus aj is more accurate and more coordinated.

but for a guy like povetkin or even a guy like ortiz. just going up vs a guy like wilder who has the speed and power over you . plus his height and reach is a nightmare for anyone. and wilder tries his best to be fundamentally sound wilder isnt reckless till he is sure your a gonner.

its heavyweight boxing and the power is there for just bout all these guys. so wilder can get knocked out by any of these guy. these guys are big and strong all heavys lose unless ur rocky marciano . which i wasnt around back then but heavyweight must have been very small back then or sumthing. because even great boxers like lennox lewis get caught by surprise

15. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Except a seriously ill Stiverne apparently.